Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Ok, mission night #1 for the last 2 hours have been vaping cherry almond. After some atty issues it is very good. Just a light sweetness, good cherry flavor with just a hint of almond. This is light enough to be an all day vape too. Flavor is there just doesn't knock you over with it very pleasant. Like VS4 with cherry and almond undertones. Ok, it's a keeper and reorder.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Night flavor try #2 Vapor Station Amaretto Peach. Both flavors come through clearly but are very subtle. No tobacco aftertaste just clean flavor.

So far none of the fruit flavors are beating me over the head, but really are not at this point in my short vaping career what I really like for an all day thing. For me the are a nice after dinner change of pace. This one for me is ok but not a reorder at this point. Your mileage may vary.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I ordered through the US site for sure. I will contact them to see what happened first. I have seen a few folks here talk about their debit card # being compromised and they could not figure which vendor so I have been keeping a close eye on things when I place an order from a new (to me) vendor. Could have been an honest mistake and I will check with them 1st.
Thanks.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
I have ordered from Vapor Station five separate times and have never had a problem. I have also placed orders from the following companies:

Cignot
MadVapes
Vapors Etc.
StrictlyEJuice
BackWoods Brew (recent)

So far so good, (I obsessively check my accounts and transactions). I really think your issue was a glitch somewhere. Let us now what you find out.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Edwv30. I sent an email and will keep you guys posted with what I find out. My BOA credit card has the option to give me a temp card # from my real card # for each vendor with a limit amount that I set. I think that I am going to start using that option to purchase my supplies. It really makes good sense to do anyway. I had my card info stolen at Xmas but BOA caught it quick than goodness. It was still a hassle to have to cancel my card out and get a new one.
I will keep you posted but feel sure it was an honest mistake since they do have another store in the UK.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I just ordered mine yesterday and was surprised to see a foreign currency exchange on my credit card. Anyone know where VS is located physically?

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have very nice juices. Sorry to hear about the charge, must be a mistake. On my 4th order and never had this problem.

toad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
Colorado
Ok. I am convinced. Placing an order now. I hope that they all have good throat hit. I am an ex menthol analog smoker and TH is important to me. Thanks for the reviews.

a good peppermint is awesome, its feels alot like menthol im using one from BlueMist Vaping Supplies

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
****Update****
Here is the response that I got from Totally Wicked. Most of you prob already know this

Please be aware that Totally Wicked is a UK registered company, therefore you may receive a small international fee which is levied by the provider of your bank account or Credit Card. Unfortunately Totally Wicked has no control over these charges and is unable to refund them.

Guess I won't be ordering from them again. I did get a great multi charger for my KR808s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread