what are your favourite flavours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get ready to order my FIRST bottle of e-liquid. I'm looking for that so called 'throat-hit' - it wouldn't bother me if I had a tasty flavor to boot. So here's my criteria:

-High Nicotine Content
-Nice throat hit
-Tasty Flavor (not necessary - but nice)

Any suggestions here - fairly new to e-smoking. Thanks in advance.

MoonRequiem;)

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
36mg "marlboro" from puresmoker.com is great!. I also have the 36mg mint/menthol which also turns out to be ok (considering I generally dislike menthol) - not quite enough throat hit for me, but oddly enough, I'm using it exclusively in my black 901 with the green LED as my "menthol" cig. I guess for me green=menthol. :) I use the marlboro juice in my white 901 as my "go-to" after dinner and morning smoke.

You get 15ML for $10 + shipping, and the liquid comes in containers with long and narrow tips that are great for dripping or re-filling carts. They look a little like garden gnomes with their little orange dunce caps on... :)

BTW...

I also have the camel 36mg.. not so sure about this one - it's almost too much - a bit like smoking a really strong cigar and inhaling - I think I almost OD'd on it yesterday...

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
right , well ive now tried at great expense around 10 or eleven flavours from varying sellers
ecig Like smoke
ecig 555
ecig Riskee yuice / RY4
jc wild cherry
TW cherry
TW French pipe
ecig menthol
ecig vannila
ecig marlbro
ecig Cigar
TW Virginia
ecig regular tobacco

And i still reckon the Totally Wicked French pipe is the finest of them all.

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK
I'm still looking for a favourite flavour but in the meantime have started mixing Wicked's 18mg French Pipe and ecigs 18mg Like Smoke with about 50% glycerine. Am finding that quite tasty. The glycerine smooths the Like Smoke and the French Pipe supplies the flavour. Makes me a happy chicken.

Am looking forward to having a go of the British Bulldog flavour.

Hi all,

Got my very first e-cig (2 x pink 901's) from Smokester today, and I'm merrily puffing away, but...I can't tell any difference between any of the flavours I've ordered.

I've got apple, cherry and menthol carts, and like-smoke and french-pipe liquid, plus of course, the 5 free 'tobacco high' carts that come with the starter kits.

But they all taste the same! There may be a bit of difference between them, but I certainly can't tell which flavour I'm smoking.

Although I've been smoking since I was 14 (now mid 40's), I have only ever smoked 5 or 6 a day. So I'd be surprised if it was my that my tastebuds are shot to bits...

Should I just give it time? Will flavours become easier to distinguish if I do, do you think?

I hate the idea that I'll have to keep dobbing different colour nail varnish on the cart ends to be able to tell what I'm smoking forever. :(

Nothing against Simon's flavours by the way, I'm sure they're just as good (at least) as anything else out there.

Anyone else experienced this before?

Tara

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
yes,your sense of smell and taste probably arent very good after smoking...it took quite awhile of non smoking for mine to improve greatly...

but you must also understand that youre trying lots of different flavours in one atomiser,so theyre all gonna mix up,and it'll be hard for you to distinguish any one flavour very clearly...

and of course a lot of flavours are very delicate and subtle anyway...

so give it a little time,stick to one flavour,and eventually you might start to notice differences in them...

Hi all,

Got my very first e-cig (2 x pink 901's) from Smokester today, and I'm merrily puffing away, but...I can't tell any difference between any of the flavours I've ordered.

I've got apple, cherry and menthol carts, and like-smoke and french-pipe liquid, plus of course, the 5 free 'tobacco high' carts that come with the starter kits.

But they all taste the same! There may be a bit of difference between them, but I certainly can't tell which flavour I'm smoking.

Although I've been smoking since I was 14 (now mid 40's), I have only ever smoked 5 or 6 a day. So I'd be surprised if it was my that my tastebuds are shot to bits...

Should I just give it time? Will flavours become easier to distinguish if I do, do you think?

I hate the idea that I'll have to keep dobbing different colour nail varnish on the cart ends to be able to tell what I'm smoking forever. :(

Nothing against Simon's flavours by the way, I'm sure they're just as good (at least) as anything else out there.

Anyone else experienced this before?

Tara

I used two separate atomisers with two different flavours to start with, and only changed when I couldn't tell the difference.

I didn't think that I had any probs with flavours or sense of smell before, especially since I only smoke 4-5 cigs a day max. Still, as you say, the flavours are probably quite subtle, so I'll just be patient and give it time.

Thanks

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
The (lack of) taste problem is common. When I first began, I described e-smoking as inhaling stale, damp air from a smoke-filled room. Yuck. And some flavors are so subtle that they cease to exist. That's why many of us began adding Bickford extract so at least we'd taste something.

After 10 months of puffing these things, my tastebuds have improved so that I discern flavor now. But it's mostly still very wimpy from a taste standpoint, even when the strength will make me bark a cough. And one reason might be that it's the flavorings - not PG or nicotine - that screw up our atomizers.

Read around the Do It Yourself thread for ideas on flavors to add to stock liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread