Vv- ggts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
Thumbs up for an add-on VV module for the GGTS without sacrificing the original mechanical concept. The reason I don't have a VV mod is if anything goes wrong with it, I just can't stomach having to pay shipping to and fro half way around the world to get it fixed.....and the possible month or more of waiting. (I'm sure many have heard of the Pr*vari's E8 error). Reliability is top priority for me and the GGTS in it's current form is perfect....fix it yourself by taking it apart and so tough that practically nothing can go wrong that a little tinkering can't fix.

Smokin_Alex

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Italia
Baddao, my fiend, i guess Imeo mean that his electonics has an high grade of efficiency. Imeo surely know that doesn't exist elecctornics with totally ZERO consumption or absorption.
But if his electronics reach 90% of Efficiency, it's a must have for me.
Immagine, a provary that look like a GG, and with the quality of a GG. And that if give up, you can vape as usual.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Alex, all people know that zero losses doesnt exist in this life. Only God can do that :lol: So our Italian friend didnt said something new because we cant convert a kind of energy to another one without losses. But if we manage to have at least 95% of energy converted to what we want then we are kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread