Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
The booster needs more place so I want to do something else. I am going to make an electronic circuit with zero losses, that can go from 3 volts to 7,4 volts. With 2 pushes of the button you go to 3,7 volts. 3 pushes and you go directly to 7,4 volts. 2 sec push and you go to zero. Circuit will remember the last mode.
I dont see that we need something else. Simple and easy to remember:)

Great Idea. I do hope we can go to around 4.2. - 4.4 Thats what I'm looking for to use w/1.5 and 2.0 attys

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
They are all still patentable Imeo, Based on your prior art and manufacture. this would prevent anyone new aka, Big Business from taking off with your ideas, concepts and designs. However, these small guys who have taken the general idea of a "tank" feed system and created their own idea from it can still continue to go on.

Pol, you are right, but.....
I have to admit that what I have done until now is unique. From the first mechanical cig to the UFS. But nothing of them is really patentable now because they are already in the market. I could patent them before I sell them. Now its too late. But it was never on my intentions to patent them.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Just like Fine Wine and Women, everyones idea of the perfect vape is different than everyone else's. A "True" variable Volt would be the key. That way, everyone could find their "True" sweet spot

The booster needs more place so I want to do something else. I am going to make an electronic circuit with zero losses, that can go from 3 volts to 7,4 volts. With 2 pushes of the button you go to 3,7 volts. 3 pushes and you go directly to 7,4 volts. 2 sec push and you go to zero. Circuit will remember the last mode.
I dont see that we need something else. Simple and easy to remember:)

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
The problem is, he isn't trying to patent something he did solely on his own. Some of the ideas he is trying to incorporate into his patent were described here on this forum by other people.

I don't know.. I really don't see the problem with this patent stuff. If he did in fact, develop the current technology, shouldn't he be allowed to patent it? How many patents do our great- inventors (from the early days) hold? Benjamin Franklin? Alexander Graham Bell? The guy that invented the toilet? Isn't that what encourages the inventors to continue? Should they all work for free? Better yet: do you?

Just so you know- I've never purchased anything from Notcigs and of all my mods, I think my GGSlim is practically perfect! Besides, if I ever get around to buying a VV, the Buzz was not at the top of my list.

Just my 2c

Sent from my pod

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Exactly, I really don't care much for anything over 5v, I do however from time to time go to 6v on rare ocassions.

Just like Fine Wine and Women, everyones idea of the perfect Vape is different than everyone else's. A "True" variable Volt would be the key. That way, everyone could find their "True" sweet spot

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I didnt said that pushing one time the button the voltage will get increased by 0,1 volt too. I forgot that, it was the most important maybe lol. I just wanted to post how simple would be for users to use it with only 1 push of the button for every terminal adjustment

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
This is indeed what I wanted to hear. Genius again at work. Thanks Imeo, can't wait to have one. What a great thing this will be.

Guys, I didnt said that pushing one time the button the voltage will get increased by 0,1 volt too. I forgot that, it was the most important maybe lol. I just wanted to post how simple would be for users to use it with only 1 push of the button for every terminal adjustment

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
The problem is, he isn't trying to patent something he did solely on his own. Some of the ideas he is trying to incorporate into his patent were described here on this forum by other people.

Well that's exactly why I said:

If he did in fact, develop the current technology,

I don't know who did what, or came up with what first. I don't pretend to understand the patent laws, nor do I have any business sense at ALL.

I just really hate to see people be hypocritical and attack someone without fully understanding their reasons and viewpoints. Some jump to conclusion and assume the worst (based soley on their feelings about OTHER things) and it's very easy to sway the masses, with conjecture and opinions. In a perfect world- I would hope that people would take a 'wait and see' attitude, rather than 'judge/flame first, ask questions later'.

It's a lot easier to judge someone.. than to walk a mile in their shoes..

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
That's good news, thanks Imeo

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA

Ok, that makes a lot more sense! That sounds like it will be great!

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I'm glad you're working on VV for your customers, but... am I the only one who is a little saddened by this? I love the fact that my GGs are all-mechanical.

Innovation should make you HAPPY. If you like mechanical, they aren't going away. If you like alum, they aren't going away....same for nickel plated...and soon to be SS. Choices = Happiness

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm glad you're working on VV for your customers, but... am I the only one who is a little saddened by this? I love the fact that my GGs are all-mechanical.

It will be a small add on on the GGTS Wylie. You can remove it anytime in 2 seconds and put it on again in another 2 sec. GGTS stays mechanical and it will get transformed in electical one whenever we want:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No problem Wylie:)

I will never make the GGTS an electric cig, no way. It would be a very silly move of me to convert it to a disposable cig. GGTS will stay immortal as this was my first thought when I started making e-cigs. Only small add ons are allowed that will not affect its functionality in case of a fail of the electric part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread