Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
To add my $.02 I really liked the ProVari.. until I tried the GG. After going through about quite a few mods including ProVari & Darwin I finally found my forever mods. To me? I love that they are decidedly NOT variable voltage. They will not need to be sent for repair, they won't die if they get wet and they won't short out on me. They also won't become obsolete and worthless as they get old - they will work the same as the day they came to me with proper care. A vv option is great...I'll definately enjoy it - but the precision and durability of the GG just can't be matched.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I've been a VV user for 16 months. I had a hard time with "voltage drop", but I have a Kick on my GG and it's great. Can't wait to see what Imeo comes out with.

I agree completely. I think I am more excited about the GGTS VV option then I have been for most anything in my life. Although if I could choose it ould be a dual battery VV as oposed to a booster circuit. My expierence is 2 18350's in my RSM last extremely longer then a single 18650 in my kicked GGTS. Maybe someday I will buy the parts to make my own VV module.

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
You could always buy yourself a cheap lava tube if you wanted VV vaping.
Had all the mods you speak of but only kept the provari to test my atomisers (yes I know it's an expensive multimeter) but what I find is I use my GG line and the lava tube more than anything.
Lava tubes are great for what they are, cheap and cheerfull.
I never got on to good with AVS or the UFS but loved my iattys before I sold them on to buy 4 odyseuss, oddy is a must buy but don't be taken in by somebody selling it for double it's price as you will find one or two real vapers out their who aren't here to just make a fast buck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread