Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Well it's FINALLY here!
I've received my new Pyrex tanks in and am having a Grand Opening Celebration Sale.
The sale starts tomorrow (6/28/12 and runs through 7/6/12)
20% Off my incredibly low every day prices PLUS Free Shipping for any order totalling $75.00 or more!

Stop by, check us out. You won't be disappointed!

For those of you who haven't visited my website before.. some more info for you:
I sell Pyrex tanks that start at $12.99 for a 4ml tank.
My main line of tanks are made from Polypropylene. A food safe and FLAVOR safe plastic. There are NO known flavors that damage this material.
You will not find less expensive tanks on the internet.. period!
I accept PayPal, All major Credit Cards, Postal Money Orders, even Personal Checks

ValleyViewVapes

Last edited:

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I want to buy myself the pyrex since it's ma birthday tomorrow and it would be a lovely present to myself, but the polypro is treating me so well already! Awesome tanks with super fast shipping and wonderful service: everyone should buy valley vapes! :)

Thank you for the kind words, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Just a quick note: I'm already running very low on cartomizers. To insure I can keep making tanks, the 5 pack sales are very limited right now. If you can't get the quantity and/or cartomizers you want, just send an e-mail to sales@valleyvapes.com I will issue a raincheck to you for the quantity you want. When the order arrives (I anticipate late next week) I will notify you they're available and hold them for you for 14 days.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I ordered vape stuff from three different places this morning and Valley View Vapes is the first one to give me a Shipping confirmation email with tracking number. Just saying.....
Thanks for the praise!

I'm no 9-5 e-tailer! I work lots of hours and try to get things packed up and shipped out as fast as they come in!! :D
I know I always hate waiting for stuff to arrive, so I do my best to minimize that wait for my customers.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I got my 3 ml poly tanks, spare o-rings and carto punch in today.

Included as freebies were a Valley View Vapes pen, fridge magnet, lots of business cards including an ECF, and a nice blue drip tip.

I am really impressed by these. I was a little concerned about the way the cuts would look from the review and the web photo, but these look really nice. You might want to replace the photos on the site Ray, just sayin'.

These are the first carto tanks I've ever tried. I was reluctant to try tanks after seeing some of the reviews of tanks coming apart with very little pressure applied to them. I didn't want to have any juice accidents because the tank I got was too "slippy".

I did screw filling mine the first time since I had zero tank experience and hadn't ever filled a Boge carto. I didn't get enough juice in the carto trying to load it from the top just dripping juice in before assembling/trying it out and ended up flooding it pretty good trying to just draw the juice into the carto doing pulls on the drip tip before putting it on the battery. I ended up with too much juice in the carto. Definitely want to do a condom fill with these Boge cartos since they don't load well from the top, at least for me.

I think in the future I might be better off with doing just one punch for my lighter juices.

To fix my flooding issue I took the tank off, used a syringe to remove the juice from the fill hole, cut a condom down to make a band and cut one small x with a small pair of scissors. Took the bottom cap off, slid the modified silicone condom band over the carto, positioning the x over one of the holes, blew the excess juice out, re-assembled the tank, vaped some of the extra juice out of the carto, and refilled it.

Everything is working perfectly now. Lots of vapor and flavor and no more flooding.

My only regret is that I didn't get a few more, but as tomorrow is payday and with the grand opening sale going on, I most likely will.

Thanks Ray for a great inexpensive tank.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Thank YOU for that great write up and your business.
Yeah, I really do need to replace those photo's LOL Those were some of my very first attempts and they were ROUGH. :D I'm still using them tho, vape just as well as a "pretty" one. LOL

I always top fill my carto, but then again I have enough tanks in rotation that when I need to replace a carto, I can let it sit overnight to let it wick the juice in real well.

To me the screw hole is what makes the tank. That little convenience factor is what I fell in love with.
Now I just need to solve my design issues with the Pyrex fill hole. That will be awesome once I get it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread