Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas

Hi Everyone and Welcome to Valley View Vapes!

Your Home For Quality Inexpensive tanks and vaping Supplies
If you haven't seen my website before, I encourage you to go visit.
I carry hand made polyPROpylene tanks and Pyrex tanks.
Polypropylene and Pyrex are 2 materials that are safe for ANY juice flavors.
Even the hottest cinnamons will not crack, glaze or harm these materials.

My Triple V PolyPro and Pyrex tanks are the cheapest you will find on the net.
They start at just $7.99 and include a drip tip and cartomizer.

$7.99
3ml_thumbnail.gif
3ml Triple V PolyPro Tank

My Pyrex Triple V tanks start at only $12.99

pyrex1_thumbnail.jpg
4ml Triple V Pyrex Tank

Last edited:

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Took a stab at the story contest. Just a thought, I combined your first two words into one quote, and added my number underneath. Is that what you're going for, or just quote the previous word?

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going for thank you!
I'll edit the rules for clarification!

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Good Morning! Ray, I just wanted to thank you again, I absolutely do love my tank :) I do have kind of a silly question, do you have any plans of maybe increasing the color selection of grommets un the future? Silly cosmetic question I know lol. Have a wonderful day!

Hi Dreamingbutterfly,
Not a silly question at all. I do have that in the works, as well as some other cool stuff.
I did order some clear silicone grommets for the 3ml and 6ml sized tanks. Hope to have those in a couple of weeks.
I also stocked some black o-rings for replacement grommet sets. If that turns out to be popular, I'll order them in bulk and add it as an option for the tanks.
Black and Red are the only non-custom food safe o-rings I can find, and I really like to stick with food grade stuff.
I can get the grommets made in basically any color, as long as I can buy enough of each color to meet the min. order requirements of my supplier.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Hi Ray!

As you already know, I love your tanks. I haven't put mine down since I got them 2 weeks ago. Will you be letting us know when your Pyrex sidewinders arrive in stock? Will be putting in an order in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping I'll be able to get one of the sidewinders too. If they're not in by then, is it possible to prepay for one to include S&H? I just love being able to refill the tanks without having to remove grommets/caps. Talk with you soon.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Windy33, are you using Boge cartos? I haven't had any problems with the ones I ordered from Valley View Vapes, but they do have a life limit. Ray tests and punches the cartos for an additional $1. These last me a week and sometimes more depending on the type of ejuice and it doesn't hurt psychologically to just throw them away when they stop working.

I used to vape with Smoketeks DCT's and the cartos would only last 3 days at the most. I would clean them with Vodka, but that didn't really make that much of a difference than hot water so I opted to just throw them away when they gunked up.

I was beginning to be on first name terms with the liquor store cashiers. Felt kind of weird as I don't like the taste of alcohol and they probably thought I sat drinking Vodka all day LOL.

Now that I've tried the Boge's I don't think I'll go back to ST's.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Hi Ray!

As you already know, I love your tanks. I haven't put mine down since I got them 2 weeks ago. Will you be letting us know when your Pyrex sidewinders arrive in stock? Will be putting in an order in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping I'll be able to get one of the sidewinders too. If they're not in by then, is it possible to prepay for one to include S&H? I just love being able to refill the tanks without having to remove grommets/caps. Talk with you soon.
Hi Rosa,
I really don't like setting up back orders. Especially when I don't have a firm delivery date on the replacements.
I hope you understand,
Ray

Joedoe32

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Naples Fl
Just wanted to say thanks for the tanks I picked up a few days ago. Just have my vmod handy until my new PV shows up, so I had to call my cousin and have him bring his PV over so I could test the tanks: Awesome. Just awesome. Heard a bit about the cuts not being perfectly straight, but they are damn good. I did glass for a good while, and while cutting windows and mirrors are a simple bit to get near perfect, it's never exact. Did some glass tubing for a chandelier and I can tell you that cutting those things was a real learning process. Not sure if that pyrex makes it more difficult or what method you use, but it looks great. And man was the shipping quick. Ordered in the middle of the night and got the email telling me it had been sent around 10am that morning. Great buffed edges, good cuts, and not nearly as hard to fill and use as some had me thinking.

Looking forward to the end caps I ordered, and burning out these cartos so I can try out some Ikenvapes on it. Most of all: ordering more tanks =D

Thanks very much for having a great product and great service. Two thumbs way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread