Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Valley View Vapes is having a SALE!
7/26 thru 7/28

15% Off EVERYTHING​

I wanted to have a sale to celebrate the one year anniversary of my Grand Opening.
Unfortunately, I was laid up recovering from my back surgery during the time of the actual anniversary.
All Boge cartomizers are now back in stock.

So help me celebrate my recovery and my anniversary by enjoying 15% off all in stock items while supplies last.
Be sure to check out the NEW Scratch and Dent section for some really great deals on Pyrex tanks with minor imperfections.

Last edited:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Congrats Natey!!

Ray I just got one of your scratch and dent 4ml premium tanks a couple of weeks ago and I thought you made a mistake because I couldn't find a blem!

Thanks for the contest every week , its the best thread on ECF, no offensive to your regular vendor thread intended!

Your tanks and customer service is second to none!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AND - Just As Important:

WAIT ! ! !
1317595285uifR0P.jpg

DID I HEAR RIGHT . . .
yellow-smiley-surprised.gif

"Ray" is Having A - SALE ! ! !
67032_544485788919171_1599865421_n.jpg

ABSOLUTELY CRAZY -
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-086.gif

yay-group.gif
- A SALE ! ! !

I GOTTA GO SHOPPING
animated-smileys-shopping-003.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank you very much Ray :toast:, and thank you everyone for the Congrats, i cant believe i actually won :banana: Now what should i do????? I really need help here, get the Thank or the Gift card? And what tank should i get if i was to choose the gift card? Help Uncle, Factor, Schnarph..... :confused:

Honestly - I cannot tell Ya' what to get in the VVV line - The only thing I can mention to you is what I have done when I have won the contest - I usually get the Gift Certificate option and only for the simple reason that I want a number of "Ray's" VVV Pyrex tanks in different color options to color coordinate what "E-Liquids" I am going to be using in them . . . :D

AND - Being on an extremly limited budget - with these certificates and now having this crazy sale helps "Me" - I already have "My" chart loaded and I am just waiting for the sale to start . . .Just Sayin' . . . ;)

ALSO - You should wait to hear from the others as what they would suggest before doing anything . . . :thumbs:

BTW: I have 4 "Scratch and Dent" 4ml Tanks in "My" Chart since I know "Ray" would absolutely not let anything go out that was not usable . . . :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread