Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Here it is folks... The Triple V Jumbo.. a Texas sized tank!!
VVVjumbo.jpg

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Hi all! I know some of you have been waiting on this. I got my order of thumbscrews in a few minutes ago. I will try to get a picture up on the website tonight.
I now have the following colors in stock and available on tanks or separately:
Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, Purple, Red and Silver

Last edited:

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Ok, looking for some opinions....

I'm considering getting some new grommets made for my standard tank line. May be awhile before I make the switch, but it gives me the option of getting a custom color while I'm at it. I just prefer to use the food grade silicone in my stuff. The vinyl has shown to be ok and without issues afaik.

So.. what color should I make the Triple V 3 and 6ml Grommets???

ksamim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Athens, GA, US
Honestly, if you are accessorizing the grommets, they should be offered in multiple colors to match the thumbscrews. Otherwise, I will always purchase a black to match all the colors. It would be nice to get a black oring too. If you could magically get a clear grommet, I'm sure they'd be very popular.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Yeah, as much as I'd like to get grommets for each color, I'd probably need a spare room to store them all.
Clear silicone is a possibility, but it wouldn't be "clear" be more of that slightly white cured silicone look.
The red o-ring is a standard for FDA grade silicone o-rings. I could probably get those custom made somewhere, but it's awful nice to be able to order those domestically and have them arrive in 2 or 3 days.

Last edited:

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
Ray,

Thanks for the quick fix on it! I'm a poor recent college grad, so I'm definitely a penny pincher haha ;)

Question: How easy are the pyrex tanks to fill? Do you need to use a syringe? If you do, I might just try the polypro, because I'd much rather just drip.. Please let me know :)

Thanks again for your quick action!

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I just now filled my pyrex tank from the top and it just took about a minute. I didn't even use the nipple tip that usually comes on the bottle of juice.

I pulled the top grommet up, poured the juice in, then pressed the grommet back in place. Keeping the drip tip on helps to have a little more height so you can pull the grommet up a little higher without it slipping off the top of the carto. Anyway, it fills just fine without a syringe.

With a syringe, I just pull the grommet up enough to get a tiny hole to insert the syringe.

Since I mentioned the grommets, any chance of getting them in blue like you have for the jumbo tanks? Or better still, black? I dunno, but the red almost looks orange, even pinkish. Kinda girly, you know? LOL

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I just now filled my pyrex tank from the top and it just took about a minute. I didn't even use the nipple tip that usually comes on the bottle of juice.

I pulled the top grommet up, poured the juice in, then pressed the grommet back in place. Keeping the drip tip on helps to have a little more height so you can pull the grommet up a little higher without it slipping off the top of the carto. Anyway, it fills just fine without a syringe.

With a syringe, I just pull the grommet up enough to get a tiny hole to insert the syringe.

Since I mentioned the grommets, any chance of getting them in blue like you have for the jumbo tanks? Or better still, black? I dunno, but the red almost looks orange, even pinkish. Kinda girly, you know? LOL

I'm glad to hear it's not as difficult as I feared! I sold them so fast I didn't even get one for myself from that first batch!
I WILL be getting one from the second batch though! LOL
When I need to re-order those I will see about getting multiple colors run, it'll depend on minimum quantities and pricing. Hate to do anything that would jack up the price on them.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I purchased two of your polypropylene tanks and they work great. I have two liquids that eat my clearos, and these are the perfect solution. Thanks for keeping your prices low and you product quality high.

Well thanks for your purchase and the kind words! Much appreciated!!

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
I purchased two of your polypropylene tanks and they work great. I have two liquids that eat my clearos, and these are the perfect solution. Thanks for keeping your prices low and you product quality high.

Just curious, what juice and how long have they been in the tanks? It's posts like this that are KILLING me, making me want to order a PolyPro RIGHT NOW!!! Ugh, I wish I was born with the patience gene. I wanna vape some lemonade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread