Valley View Vapes is having a SALE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
soooo, ima try and mix a couple DIYs this weekend. A strawberry lemonade and a mango cantaloupe. Once i figure out who the makes of each flavor are (once i get home) ill have an idea of what percentages to shoot for. so my two questions are:
which should be the more prevalent flavor in each juice? strawberry or lemonade / mango or cantaloupe ?
and what additives and how much should i add? EM / lemon juice ?
thank you! if i dont reply till late this evening forgive me, i have a full day ahead of me :)

It truly depends on what you are looking for.. Strawberry with a tart afterbite.. Tangy lemonade with a sweet strawberry aftertaste.
Mango is the stronger flavor and cantelope tends to drop back, so if you want a strong Mango taste, use a tiny bit of Mango.
If your flavorings are mostly TFA, try this to see starting points:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...10-flavor-apprentice-flavoring-thread-96.html

My blog (under my avatar) has suggested starting points too
Good Luck
PS.. I HATE Cantaloupe /Watermelon flavorings.. from ANY company!!

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
soooo, ima try and mix a couple DIYs this weekend. A strawberry lemonade and a mango cantaloupe. Once i figure out who the makes of each flavor are (once i get home) ill have an idea of what percentages to shoot for. so my two questions are:
which should be the more prevalent flavor in each juice? strawberry or lemonade / mango or cantaloupe ?
thank you! if i dont reply till late this evening forgive me, i have a full day ahead of me :)

Have you tried out these flavors on their own? That might help you make the decision on which flavor should be dominant, or even if you like a given flavor. When I test flavors, I mix a small amount without nic (just pg/vg and the flavor I am testing) and throw it in a dripper. You won't know until you experiment. fyi, I add about 2 drops per 5ml of tart and sour, lemon juice, or a combination of both to all my fruit mixes. And you may also desire some sweetener, but you won't know until you mix it.

jac1766

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
The 6th circle

Well... um...

It truly depends on what you are looking for.. Strawberry with a tart afterbite.. Tangy lemonade with a sweet strawberry aftertaste.
Mango is the stronger flavor and cantelope tends to drop back, so if you want a strong Mango taste, use a tiny bit of Mango.
If your flavorings are mostly TFA, try this to see starting points:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...10-flavor-apprentice-flavoring-thread-96.html

My blog (under my avatar) has suggested starting points too
Good Luck

Yeah... what he said... :lol:

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
Okay guys and gals... Lasagna with MUSHROOMS in one casserole dish and SPINACH lasagna in another... laundry is humming, shrimp is peeled, and catfish is waiting to be fried... I just have to wait to take the lasagna out of the oven and then I'll get to frying the shrimp and catfish. I just found out this AM that Tommy has been eating GeorgiaMntGirl's Bolognese sauce in a tortilla as a TACO! LMAO! OMG!

Just in case any of you shop here:

'Retailer, Harbor Freight Tools, has confirmed a cyber-attack on their payment processing which has put debit card information at risk. Learn more at http://www.harborfreight.com/protectingcustomers. If you have used your debit card at this retailer in recent months, we advise you to contact your local banking center or Customer Service at 1-800-531-1401 to assist you with the issuance of a new debit card. We want to ensure you are safely past this fraud event.'

RHRO Raggy, and that is what people with my certification work hard to keep from happening...
kudo's to Harbor Freight though for letting others know.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
TPA - 1 x Cantaloupe Flavor 1 x Cantaloupe Flavor
(Bottle Size: 10mL)
TPA - 1 x Mango Flavor 1 x Mango Flavor
TPA -1 x Peach (Juicy) Flavor 1 x Peach (Juicy) Flavor
TPA - 1 x Sour Flavor 1 x Sour Flavor
(Bottle Size: 3mL)
FW - 1 x Lemonade 1 x Lemonade
TPA - 1 x Champagne Type Flavor 1 x Champagne Type Flavor
TPA - 1 x Sweet Cream Flavor 1 x Sweet Cream Flavor
HDV - 1 x Sweetener (by HDV 5% Sucralose - PG)
CAP - 1 x Sweet Strawberry Flavor Concentrate 1 x Sweet Strawberry Flavor Concentrate
CAP - 1 x Cool Mint Flavor Concentrate 1 x Cool Mint Flavor Concentrate
CAP - 1 x Lemon Lime Flavor Concentrate 1 x Lemon Lime Flavor Concentrate
CAP - 1 x Sweet Tangerine Flavor Concentrate 1 x Sweet Tangerine Flavor Concentrate
TPA - 1 x Banana Nut Bread 1 x Banana Nut Bread
TPA - 1 x Koolada 1 x Koolada
1 x Wizard Labs 60mg Nic Base 1 x Wizard Labs 60mg Nic Base
(Carrier Base: (VG), Size: 120mL)
CAP - 1 x Pear w/Stevia for Water Flavor Concentrate 1 x Pear w/Stevia for Water Flavor Concentrate
(Bottle Size: 3mL)

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
How's she doing. Give her a kiss for me.

She is doing MAGNIFICENTLY! I've got a Vivi Nova Tank on her now... I got it free giveaway a long time ago when I put in an order, but never could figure out how to fill it :/ Plus it is one of those wicked jobs, so I never thought I'd keep it since I am not planning on doing wicks. I went on a hunt to figure out how to fill it and finally figured it out it's got to be needle filled through a little hole that the wick goes through - a little hole that I can BARELY SEE! Darned fading eyesight sux! It's not as easy as punching a Boge carto and rebuilding a tank, but it is a pretty good vape. It's 4ml according to the vendor, but about 1/2 of the tank is actually empty LOLOL A final issue that I have with it is I am positive the tube is polycarb :/ Definitely not part of my permanent vapegear like my VVV pyrex and polypro tanks, but a nice change when I have leisure time for it.

I was thinking earlier that if I buy another mod I won't be buying one of these new ones coming out, I need to stick to the SB or find a cheap Provari to see what it's like. The fact that you have one, MrPicC, means it's going to be one of the better PVs :/ I have had almost everything out there and I really need to stick to what I prefer... button at the top, 18650 or sleeved, hard hitting with little fuss :/ I've only had that with the Silver Bullet and Schnarph's mod... The Bolt is a personal favorite, but it needs a kick to compare to the other two. All of the others that are comparable are VV or VW which I just don't feel like messing with and resetting each time I kill a battery.

Keep it simple, Stupid =] That's how I like it!

Maybe I can get some sucker to take 6 VV/VWs/telescopics for a Provari :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread