Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I have that iTaste SVD, Tish but I don't like that it has three buttons... I tend to twist my PV as I vape... I think I developed the habit trying to keep a clearo wet LOL Anyway, I keep pushing the wrong buttons and then I don't know what the heyho I have changed... I haven't even figured what the buttons do LOL
In that case, one button APV's like the Zmax's and Provari are perfect for you. I thought you had a mini Zmax?

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

jac1766

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
The 6th circle
Good morning, Vapaholics!
I'm kinda proud of myself.
First night out drinking, since I quit smoking and I never really had a craving for a stinkie!
One major vape-test passed!

Yea me. :lol:

Got my first dripping atty. Had to go to a B&M cause the ones I ordered were not what I wanted.
The wick on those TW DDAs is soooooooo long it takes a month to get the juice out. I love my scissors. ;-)

Has Ray put up a new contest thread, yet, or is he too swamped with orders?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Good MoringNight VVV'ers . . .
%22Village_People%22_smiley_(animated).gif

Been drinking COFFEE and
coffee_pc.gif
caught-up with everyhting going on . . .

So just a couple of comments . . .

@ "LD" - Can't find it - Really need direct link to "Your" radio interview - THANKS . . . ;)

@ "Schnarph" - :blink: Actually, it really depends, especially when it comes to which one "You" are talking about . . . :facepalm:

@ "jac" - Sometimes - it really is the "Hardware" ("Model"/"Age") and has nothing to do with any of the "software" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: Just Sayin' . . . ;)

@ "Lisa" - Even after changing Batteries - "Your" Mini stays set be it either VV/VW mode . . . :thumbs:
DO - You have the "Instructions" . . . :confused:

Last edited:

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
Time to act is now!!

Valley View Vapes is having a SALE!
7/26 thru 7/28

15% Off EVERYTHING​

I wanted to have a sale to celebrate the one year anniversary of my Grand Opening.
Unfortunately, I was laid up recovering from my back surgery during the time of the actual anniversary.
All Boge cartomizers are now back in stock.

So help me celebrate my recovery and my anniversary by enjoying 15% off all in stock items while supplies last.
Be sure to check out the NEW Scratch and Dent section for some really great deals on Pyrex tanks with minor imperfections.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Sale ends TODAY! Ray's gotta be busy LOL I waited a day and he still hasn't emailed me :p 1st come 1st served, so he must have been hit hard!

I must have missed a post or something. I haven't seen a PM or e-mail from you.
I have been pretty busy, to say the least.
You all will be pleasantly surprised I think at the turnaround time for the sale orders. :)

Going to close this thread, but the sale continues through midnight tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread