Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Here is the voltage chart Vs numbers
View attachment 24920

3 to 5.6 volts adjustment

This looks like a good graphic to include in that 7-volume manual. Now, are there intermediate click stops between whole numbers? I generally live at 4.7V (presuming a 2.2 Ohm atty).

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
I just got the Infinity from notcigs and I am beta testing it. This thing is amazing. The batteries it comes with are on par with the CR123A that comes with the buzz. It's much smaller and lighter. Feels great in your hand (thats what she said). Vapes perfect. The VV on this is perfect it has a scale with numbers on it so you will always know where your sweet spot it. Feels great at 3.7 volts feels great at 6 volts. Has not blown an atomizer. Plumes of vapor. This is a must have for any vaper. Check out the price only $80 and $110 with batteries and a charger. Cheaper than most mods. I have to say this is hands down the best mod I have ever owned. It's a thing of beauty.

All right that's it i can't take it anymore, forget waiting and stalking the postman I'm going to the source. I'm cancelling Christmas and packing my sleeping bag, buying my plane ticket and hunting down Buzzkill's and camping out untill I get this in my hand. And Buzz all I have to say to you is I'm not bathing untill I get it so better hurry cuz I'll be stinking up your whole neighborhood. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I was the tomboy type also. I didn't much like playing with girly stuff, still don't like much girly froo froo stuff, lol. I liked climbing trees, play all the sports, all that kind of stuff. I'd just rather be outside than anything else and would rather hang with the guys than the girls...what can I say...I like guys, lol.

So, I can't wait to get this Infinity in my sweet lil hands and vape in bliss, hehe :)

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I was the tomboy type also. I didn't much like playing with girly stuff, still don't like much girly froo froo stuff, lol. I liked climbing trees, play all the sports, all that kind of stuff. I'd just rather be outside than anything else and would rather hang with the guys than the girls...what can I say...I like guys, lol.

So, I can't wait to get this Infinity in my sweet lil hands and vape in bliss, hehe :)

What can I say, guy's are easier to get along with and guy's like hanging out with girls. So it works I have a couple of tomboy and non tomboy friends.

Standing buy :) Got to have one.

You won't be dissapointed. I have been in pure bliss since I have gotten it. The buzz is great but being able to adjust the voltage with your fingers is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread