The Infinity Hype thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I just got the Infinity from notcigs and I am beta testing it. This thing is amazing. The batteries it comes with are on par with the CR123A that comes with the buzz. It's much smaller and lighter. Feels great in your hand (thats what she said). Vapes perfect. The VV on this is perfect it has a scale with numbers on it so you will always know where your sweet spot it. Feels great at 3.7 volts feels great at 6 volts. Has not blown an atomizer. Plumes of vapor. This is a must have for any vaper. Check out the price only $80 and $110 with batteries and a charger. Cheaper than most mods. I have to say this is hands down the best mod I have ever owned. It's a thing of beauty.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Its clicky. goes down to 3.2-3.7 all the way up to 6 volts. I need to order the adapter to test voltages. This is by far the best e cig I have ever owned. It makes you feel like a kid again and you just got a new toy. Best way to describe it. It's real easy to adjust voltages. The dial has numbers on it so you will always know exactly where you are vaping and what you like. Sorry wish I had a camera but I dont so I cant take pics.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Its clicky. goes down to 3.2-3.7 all the way up to 6 volts. I need to order the adapter to test voltages. This is by far the best e cig I have ever owned. It makes you feel like a kid again and you just got a new toy. Best way to describe it. It's real easy to adjust voltages. The dial has numbers on it so you will always know exactly where you are vaping and what you like. Sorry wish I had a camera but I dont so I cant take pics.

Damn- I'm going to need to spend more $!!! what's it do as the battery winds down? Any indicators? does the voltage stay consistant or do you need to tweak it as the battery voltage drops?

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
So far I have been vaping this set of batteries for 3-4 hours and have not noticed any decrease in vapor indicating the batteries are staying strong. This is my first charge of batteries. These batteries really seem to be holding up well. My Buzz batteries only lasted me about 4-5 hours. I have a feeling I will get the same battery life out of these. It's not always the mah rating its the quality of the battery and these are quality batteries.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
That's pretty good considering the smaller batteries... probably good enough for a night out or a day skiing when portablity is more important than lasting all day .... mAh ratings are not reliable, and meaning less without C rate anyway....

i know you had a V3 at one point..how does it compare size wise? And vs say an eGo?

Yeah I had a v3. I mainly liked the v3 because of the size. The buzz is the exact same siz length wise but its diameter is bigger. If there is ever a Buzz version 2 imo all it needs to be is smaller in diameter because there is a lot of room for the batteries in the buzz. This Infinity just feels great in my hands. It's such a great looking piece I would not be ashamed to vape with it out in public because the craftsmanship and versatility of it are just so brilliant. So easy to use, so easy to explain to people. I like things that are simple for me and that is exactly what the Infinity is. Along with being very very sleek looking. I have been vaping it non stop for 4 hours and its still going strong have not noticed a drop off in vapor production whatsoever. Still on my first charge of batteries. It just beats any other mod out there. The craftsmanship of it is superior, the ease of use is superior, the looks are superior and the price is great. I would highly recommend this mod to anyone from beginners to the most advanced. It's just an amazing piece. Cant really say enough about it.

Sounds like a winner. I can't wait to get one.

I like your signature :Three wolves howl at the moon when I vape StrictlyEJuice and FreedomsmokeUSA on my Infinity from NotCigs.

Haha thanks 5CS.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I am sooooooo jealous!!! I want one so dang bad! I have been saving up just for this mod because the pics I've seen are so sleek, simple and sexy all in one and with the VV I can find my sweet spot. I've really only ever used regular 510's and the eGo/Riva's so this is really exciting to me. I will be getting the whole kit since I don't have batteries or chargers for the batteries. It will be a very Merry Christmas to me when I can finally get me one when they come out of beta :)

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I am sooooooo jealous!!! I want one so dang bad! I have been saving up just for this mod because the pics I've seen are so sleek, simple and sexy all in one and with the VV I can find my sweet spot. I've really only ever used regular 510's and the eGo/Riva's so this is really exciting to me. I will be getting the whole kit since I don't have batteries or chargers for the batteries. It will be a very Merry Christmas to me when I can finally get me one when they come out of beta :)

All I have to say is I feel like i'm 7 years old again and I just got a new toy.

Hey Son, what color did you get?

Silver with brass end caps. Keep in mind this is just a prototype.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I played with Matchbox cars but I was a tomboy hehe. I had Barbie dolls too, but Barbie and Ken were always getting caught being naughty!

Son, I'm excited even more by your preliminary review...did you happen to post on the ecig review forum? I think it would be a great idea to put a review out there too :)

I don't want to steal Mike's thunder. But if he okay's it I will post a review. It won't be a video review either. Just be written and no pictures.

Edit

Okay I posted a short review. I clearly made it known that it was a prototype.

Link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eliminary-review-notcigs-com.html#post2303155

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread