Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Well we decided to use the Name " Infinity " ( thanks Ravenscroft ! )
I will have beta units ready next week I hope ?? I might be missing one component ?

just like the "Elegante " we just changed the name

1. Variable voltage
2. adjustable without a screwdriver
3. regulated voltage
4. numbered dial for adjusting
5. over temp ./ current protection
6. comes in Black on Brass caps , Brass on brass , Nickel on brass and brass on nickel or nickel on nickel and black on nickel.

all in a 0.67" diameter tube that is 4.5 " long , it will use 14430 batts , I have a design to extend the tube to accept 14500 batts with a simple add on section ( we liked the length for 14430 batts better 43mm long )

These are rechargeable Li-ion batteries View attachment 24616 View attachment 24617 View attachment 24618

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Sorry but I have to stay on top of the game

To be a LEADER in this market you have to be constantly improving the product and introduce new products .

There are NO patents to protect a design ( this market moves really FAST ! ) I have 7 patents in other markets ( like Fiber Optics ) but they are a much slower market's and lend themselves to patents.

We plan on being an innovative company that changes the game , I think we are off to a good start ??

I am bringing my 17 yrs. experience in High Tech. MFG and design ( I also worked for Nasa JPL for 6 yrs ) to the PV world .

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Sorry but I have to stay on top of the game

To be a LEADER in this market you have to be constantly improving the product and introduce new products .

There are NO patents to protect a design ( this market moves really FAST ! ) I have 7 patents in other markets ( like Fiber Optics ) but they are a much slower market's and lend themselves to patents.

We plan on being an innovative company that changes the game , I think we are off to a good start ??

I am bringing my 17 yrs. experience in High Tech. MFG and design ( I also worked for Nasa JPL for 6 yrs ) to the PV world .

You must be doing something right because I keep seeing the Buzz in new clothes on other vendors sites. But they say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so you must feel good about that.:):)

Nasa Jet Propulsion Laboratory, dang Mike I am impressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread