The " Infinity " Coming soon to Notcigs , the next step in controlled vaping !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Well we decided to use the Name " Infinity " ( thanks Ravenscroft ! )
I will have beta units ready next week .

1. Variable voltage
2. adjustable without a screwdriver
3. regulated voltage
4. numbered dial for adjusting
5. over temp ./ current protection
6. comes in Black on Brass caps , Brass on brass , Nickel on brass and brass on nickel or nickel on nickel and black on nickel.

all in a 0.67" diameter tube that is 4.5 " long , it will use 14430 batts , I have a design to extend the tube to accept 14500 batts with a simple add on section ( we liked the length for 14430 batts better 43mm long )

These are rechargeable Li-ion batteries

Go to the Notcigs forum to keep an eye on this next generation PV !

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/notcigs/

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Quote "

Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
1. Variable voltage = Buzz
2. adjustable without a screwdriver = not Buzz
3. regulated voltage = Buzz
4. numbered dial for adjusting = same as regulating the voltage right, so this is the same as # 3
5. over temp ./ current protection = doesnt the buzz have this ?
6. comes in Black on Brass caps , Brass on brass , Nickel on brass and brass on nickel or nickel on nickel and black on nickel. = new color and metal option

all in a 0.67" diameter tube that is 4.5 " long , it will use 14430 batts , I have a design to extend the tube to accept 14500 batts with a simple add on section ( we liked the length for 14430 batts better 43mm long )

Am I missing something here,,, is this unit moving forward or adding a button and offering different tube metals, it will have less power then the Buzz with a smaller battery, so in reality we would be getting a very similar unit to the buzz but a bit smaller in diameter and it will have a button to adjust the voltage instead of a screwdriver and be offered in a different metal and have less power in terms of length of charge with the smaller batteries.

I'm not putting this down by any means I just want to know as a consumer what exactly the differences are compared to a Buzz and whether or not I will really want or need this new unit mike, as I can deal with the screwdriver to adjust and the size of my buzz, and definitely like the use of AW 2 x 3.7 IC 123 Batts over a 2 x 14430 batt option.

I have some questions Mike and I hope you don't get Po'd But what would make one want this unit if they already have a Buzz I guess is my question. Other then the small change of diameter, a button add, and smaller Batts for less time under charge what does this unit have over your Buzz which i really enjoy by the way very much.?

Quote "

No problem asking questions this is what I WANT !
your points
1.The metal is the same Aluminum BUT the finish will be different ( on the brass and nickel ) the Black will be anodized , Yes it is basically the same as a Buzz BUT it uses a thumb-wheel to adjust it.
2, Yes it will have a lower battery capacity
3. My market is the out and about town crowd , so the design is focused on Sleekness and look not so much on life of the batteries !

We are trying to make a more mainstream Mod ( actually I will NOT be calling it a mod ! )
it will be packaged in a box with foam inserts and a charger + batteries. so the focus is a mainstream customer , even Newbies .

Our goal is to make VV the NORM not the exception. We have to start somewhere !

I hope this answered your questions ?

BTW the BUZZ will not be discontinued !

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Quote "

Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
1. Variable voltage = Buzz
2. adjustable without a screwdriver = not Buzz
3. regulated voltage = Buzz
4. numbered dial for adjusting = same as regulating the voltage right, so this is the same as # 3
5. over temp ./ current protection = doesnt the buzz have this ?
6. comes in Black on Brass caps , Brass on brass , Nickel on brass and brass on nickel or nickel on nickel and black on nickel. = new color and metal option

Am I missing something here,,, is this unit moving forward or adding a button and offering different tube metals, it will have less power then the Buzz with a smaller battery, so in reality we would be getting a very similar unit to the buzz but a bit smaller in diameter and it will have a button to adjust the voltage instead of a screwdriver and be offered in a different metal and have less power in terms of length of charge with the smaller batteries.

I'm not putting this down by any means I just want to know as a consumer what exactly the differences are compared to a Buzz and whether or not I will really want or need this new unit mike, as I can deal with the screwdriver to adjust and the size of my buzz, and definitely like the use of AW 2 x 3.7 IC 123 Batts over a 2 x 14430 batt option.

I have some questions Mike and I hope you don't get Po'd But what would make one want this unit if they already have a Buzz I guess is my question. Other then the small change of diameter, a button add, and smaller Batts for less time under charge what does this unit have over your Buzz which i really enjoy by the way very much.?

Quote "

No problem asking questions this is what I WANT !
your points
1.The metal is the same Aluminum BUT the finish will be different ( on the brass and nickel ) the Black will be anodized , Yes it is basically the same as a Buzz BUT it uses a thumb-wheel to adjust it.
2, Yes it will have a lower battery capacity
3. My market is the out and about town crowd , so the design is focused on Sleekness and look not so much on life of the batteries !

We are trying to make a more mainstream Mod ( actually I will NOT be calling it a mod ! )
it will be packaged in a box with foam inserts and a charger + batteries. so the focus is a mainstream customer , even Newbies .

Our goal is to make VV the NORM not the exception. We have to start somewhere !

I hope this answered your questions ?

BTW the BUZZ will not be discontinued !

Absolutely it answers my question Mike and it sounds like it is going to be a fabulous kit for any user there's no doubt about it. I just wanted all the facts as I saw them and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything, please don't think I was putting your mod down in anyway what so ever as I said it sounds beautiful. The thread was getting long and I saw the original post and wanted to make sure I had a kind of side by side to your Buzz unit and now I do and understand everything very clearly. I think this kit will sell very well and the options in the metal tubes and colors will be great very classy and look first class all the way, the smaller diameter will also make this an even sleeker looking Mod.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread