• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So whereabouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Darc_Clan and I are in Gates, NY (suburb of Rochester).. about 1/2 a mile from Tinseltown theater. If anyone wants to have an IMAX movie party give us a hollar! =D

Hey Fisty, I'm in Pittsford. I've never been to the IMAX but have always wanted to go. I'd be up for a movie party. Hubby doesn't vape but he might come along for the ride.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Boston does that count?
Although I did live in Baldwinsville for far too long lol!
C.B.

lmao I lived in the seneca falls burb of baldwinsville for a few years before moving to marcellus (12 miles west of syracuse) where I graduated HS, then Az for 2 yrs for school, approx 2 years after being home again, it was Boston area for almost 25 years, and back to syracuse for the last 5...

Ryofu

Aug 26, 2012
Binghamton, NY
I'm also near Binghamton in Endicott to be more specific. I've been friends with Fendral offline since close to forever. I've never really understood why Endicott is considered "Upstate New York" though considering I can literally walk to Pennsylvania.

I would find it great to be able to meet more vapers in my area considering Fendral is the only person I know besides myself that does vaping here. vaping is so rare in our area that most people in public mistake my ego twist with a vivi nova tank for some form of illegal drug apparatus.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I am in Newark (between Rochester and Syracuse). 1 month vaping and loving it.

Hi Alguana. I'm from Newark, but live in Rochester, and have done so all of my adult life. My brother and his wife left Newark for here just a couple years ago, the last ones of a really big family to leave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread