All My Juices (So Far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I think it is/was Innovapor that gives away the hub.

Yup, that was them. Thanks! The thread was closed though: "Thread deleted by TmeisT Reason Ended for now" :(

Good grief Freaky:blink:...I thought I had a problem:smokie:...I just shot RY5 out my nose when I read your post:shock:....anyone have a kleenex? I think I have about 25 flavors I bought and 21 flavors I've made. I need to catch up. I still have about 15 coming in the mail.:thumb:

:laugh: I know there are people with plenty more. I still have many more conquests though. Just got some people interested at the Christmas Eve party we went to tonight. "Tastes so much better than cigarettes!" Couldn't do that with poo-juice, LOL. BTW, I can totally hear your avatar every time I see it! :)

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
OK, the crab juice from BlueMist came in on Christmas Eve. I'm going to let it steep in order to get the flavor to blend properly. Since it is a very . . . "strong" smell, I don't want to get a bad first reaction to it. It smells like crab/shrimp just like you were in a fishing town. My wife says it smells just like Newport, which is an oceanfront town here in Oregon, LOL. If I were brave enough to YouTube, I would love to vape this one "live" on camera just to get an honest reaction.

Hope everybody had a great holiday!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
OK, the crab juice from BlueMist came in on Christmas Eve. I'm going to let it steep in order to get the flavor to blend properly. Since it is a very . . . "strong" smell, I don't want to get a bad first reaction to it. It smells like crab/shrimp just like you were in a fishing town. My wife says it smells just like Newport, which is an oceanfront town here in Oregon, LOL. If I were brave enough to YouTube, I would love to vape this one "live" on camera just to get an honest reaction.

Put on a hat and sunglasses and go for it. We would love to watch!!!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
If I were brave enough to YouTube, I would love to vape this one "live" on camera just to get an honest reaction.

love to watch

i know how hard it is to do your 1st youtube video win i started i use video games but u cant relly do this mabby jest be behind the camer for now ane work your way up look at me im not to good looking but i work my way up to it did get a lot of coments saying i whus fat and stuped but thats the world we live in i hope u do do it and if u do lut me know ill start behind the cam if u dont wont to be in the shot or off to the sid u know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread