Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Apostle said that SD is copied, so I reopen this thread for one reason. THE SD COPY.

If Sailebao copied SD is a REAL BIG shame. I am really angry about that. All copiers are poor minded people that cant do anything alone, they cant think, so they have no reason to be here between intelligent people. The only they want are money, money money. Please DONT GIVE your money to them.

I am very sorry about what happened, I want to say to Trog that SD is his and no one copier will succeed with these methods. I suggest to everyone not to buy this s**t. Also SAY IT to your friends too. Copiers must not succeed in any way even if they sell 10 euros their stupid mods. Someone must stop this happening to the whole world and we can start from here!!!

Trog, you have my support to this. If there is any way to help, please inform me. I am really very angry about this s**t

As for the GG with front button, I will not make it, I dont like it either. I think that no other supplier would do this and I hope people will apreciate my move. All people here know what kind of person I am.

I also suggest that we must find a way to help Trog to go through this, so he can be strong again.

905.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I also recomend to any supplier out there not to sell this product. This product is Trog's.

I know that Trog really hates me but I am with him to that. China can stay to their cigs and modders to theirs. If China people want to make their own mod then let them make it, but they cant copy existing products. This is unacceptable. Its time for all people including supliers to look a little further than money. China is the fisrt power today in trade. They have made damage to the rest of the world but I like them because they can do it. Bravo to them, but copies are not acceptable, its discusting.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
This is a huge shame and I feel badly for Trog about it. Unfortunately, it was probably inevitable because it seems most people in this industry lack morals.
I too would also urge retailers not to supply this product but I doubt any amount of urging will stop people from trying to turn a quick profit.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I read in a forum that Trog's days are limited now. Yes they are if PEOPLE BUY this s***t. If noone buy or sypply this, then Trog will have many good years in this business.

Where is moral here? Money and again money? Shame, shame , shame to all people that are involved to this.

I will do my best to stop it, really. I hate this behavior.:evil::evil:

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
All these PV's are just switches and tubes to hold batteries. Nothing more. You can't patent a tube or a switch. So eventually the GG will also be coppied.... Maybe they will even improve it.

Trying to make people believe your PV or anyone elses can't or shouldn't be coppied is ridicilous. Everything will be coppied and made cheaper.

If the cheap coppies fall apart in a week, then people will go back to buying the original.

Everyone on here looks for the best atty, juice- Then they try to get it cheaper. Cheaper ain't allways better though.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All these PV's are just switches and tubes to hold batteries. Nothing more. You can't patent a tube or a switch. So eventually the GG will also be coppied.... Maybe they will even improve it.

Trying to make people believe your PV or anyone elses can't or shouldn't be coppied is ridicilous. Everything will be coppied and made cheaper.

If the cheap coppies fall apart in a week, then people will go back to buying the original.

Everyone on here looks for the best atty, juice- Then they try to get it cheaper. Cheaper ain't allways better though.

I totally disagree with you Robert, let me tell you why. A car is switches and tubes too. That means that someone can copy the shape of ferrari? This is illegal and not moral too. And of course you can patent a tube or a switch, you can patent everything. If GG get copied I will be very angry too (its already copied and I am already angry)

If they want to improve any mod they need my permission or Trog's for it or any other's modder or supplier. This is not a jungle, wer have laws and they are made for people. We are not animals. If someone wants to be an animal then he can go to live on Amazon, it has nice trees for all monkeys there.

Is redicolous for someone to try protect his property? Do you want someone to come to your house to rob it? No, its your house Robert, you need to protect it. Exept we live like hippies, then we share everything

We must wait for cheap copies to fall apart first? Is this the best way? The best way is to protect the modders and not the big factories that make fortunes without thinking of anyone.

Every one here looks for cheaper products, ok. But moral and ethic is the best policy to live our lives, so we have to support Trog for what he has done all these months here.

We are not animals Robert!!! (Maybe some people are, trying to make money coping and saying BS for others)

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
It is not a ferrari it is a tube and a switch. If nothing could be coppied and made cheaper, then there would be only 1 car manufacture- Ford.

Some thing can't be patented. Here in America the patent system is a time consuming process. The patent office look through prvious patents to see if anything similar has be made before.

If you think a tube and a switch with threads on the end hasn't been made before and you can patent it- well go ahead then and summit your shiny tube and switches to the patent office.

The Television was invent in the US- Do you think any Chineese pay GE for developing and inventing the TV? lol

ButchBoy

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Northern California
If you think a tube and a switch with threads on the end hasn't been made before and you can patent it- well go ahead then and summit your shiny tube and switches to the patent office.

Yep. If the Chinese copy is of decent quality and sold at a lower price point, I'll have no qualms about buying the device. A tube is a tube is a tube.

Funny how this indignation toward Chinese knock-offs didn't surface until it hit so close to home.

Butch

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
Unfortunately the Chinese have no regard for copyrights or patents, its just the way their system works, it comes down to user choice in the end i suppose, if they become really cheap over time then I'm guessing parts used are going to be inferior, just take the Chinese made passthrough as a prime example

Oh and Robert the Television was invented by a Scottish engineer called John Logie Baird in 1926, last time i looked Scotland wasn't in the US ;)

Stickless

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Different battery, different switch and different ring (LED).
The only thing similar, is the Romisen flashlight shape/design.

Trog didn't design or invent the flashlight he uses to build "his" mod.
Other than the shape it's just as different in every way that the GG is.

It's a battery holder... a better priced, better designed, safer battery holder in my opinion, but a battery holder none the less. :D

btw... another company has been selling the shiny version for months now.

Check it out:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/24826-sd-switch-where-i-want.html

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It is not a ferrari it is a tube and a switch. If nothing could be coppied and made cheaper, then there would be only 1 car manufacture- Ford.

Some thing can't be patented. Here in America the patent system is a time consuming process. The patent office look through prvious patents to see if anything similar has be made before.

The Television was invent in the US- Do you think any Chineese pay GE for developing and inventing the TV? lol

Dear, friend, ferrari was an example, sorry if my english are poor and you didnt understoond me well:)

Ford hadnt the idea of a car. This idea was made a long time ago. But today there are laws for these things. And laws are because of the copiers of a property. I didnt saw a car like ford! I just saw cars. But this e-cig is identical to SD. INDENTICAL and thats a real problem Robert. If you were to Trog's position you would feel the same, dont tell me the oposite, yes?

And all things can be patented. Everything, thats for sure Robert. I already have patent mine, so please listen to me, I know. and you dont patent the tube only or the switch only, you patent your whole constraction.

If you say that chinese dont care about patent, yes I agree, but is this moral? Do you want tomorow someone chinese man to close your store?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Yep. If the Chinese copy is of decent quality and sold at a lower price point, I'll have no qualms about buying the device. A tube is a tube is a tube.

Funny how this indignation toward Chinese knock-offs didn't surface until it hit so close to home.

Butch

I said this thing many times and for many years butch here in Greece but a few people listen. I knew that this will happened from almost the first day I deside to make GG because it would be a revolution to e-cigs. So I dont concern now that china is near. I just said it now because now I found the oportunity and now was the right time because now SD was copied.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Different battery, different switch and different ring (LED).
The only thing similar, is the Romisen flashlight shape/design.

Trog didn't design or invent the flashlight he uses to build "his" mod.
Other than the shape it's just as different in every way that the GG is.

It's a battery holder... a better priced, better designed, safer battery holder in my opinion, but a battery holder none the less. :D

btw... another company has been selling the shiny version for months now.

Check it out:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-discussion/24826-sd-switch-where-i-want.html

Stickless, ok different battery, diferent switch, ok again. But people look the external design not the internal one. Internal is very serious thing but the external is what people see and buy. And the site you just show us is another bad example of what people doing. Ignorant people that steal ideas. Am I right?

Trog didnt invent this flashlight but he INVENT the e-cig in it. So it is Trog's invention. He had the mind to choose a shape that would sell. So its his idea!!! If someone takes 10 tubes and one cylinder and 2 stones and make a car, then car is not his idea? Of course it is.

Did you see any commonality between SD and GG? please tell me only one!!

Yes its a battery holder. That means that other people can make a battery holder, ok. But identical? Its really a shame to me. If you want to make something, please make a square, a triangle or anything, but not this that a man made with patient and money and mind

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
so no one cried out as they copied the joye510 or 901 801 and others. but now as a mod of a flashlight is copied, where is the difference ? because joye is chinese it doesn't matters ?

a copy is wrong, no matter what or who copied.
in this case i don't see why this is more important than other copies before.

Yes kelem, copy is wrong. But its more important now because we talk about a man that has not the money and not the power that big companies have, so we all must protect him, thats all.
Someday we will all be employers to big companies because if someone tries to make something good, they will eat him alive. Is this the life you want for your children and for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread