• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So whereabouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
* And that avatar looks might daunting for a noob like me, but a really nice collection!
At our vape meets, you will encounter mods of all shapes and sizes, all kinds of juices, hardware to look at... people to meet... cookies to eat... we have a GREAT group of really nice people... (except for Rat... you'll see...)

My Avatar is One completed Zenesis PV and six that were not finished being built at the time of the photo... So it's not all that impressive, really...

Here's a thread about the meetup that I just posted:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-meet-holiday-party-dec-10-henrietta-ny.html

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I just might, it would be nice to meet fellow vapors, as it feels like Im the only one around here that does. Plus being somewhat new to the scene Id love to hear about different mods and juices I should try. Currently I use an Ego-T, and just ordered a dc tank from madvapes, but really eyeing a vv mod like the new L-Rider, or perhaps Parkesvaping's shine.

I agree with you there too.....seems a lonely thing with no one else saying much in my area of the state too, and yet I talk frequently to one of the suppliers here that lives approx 20 mins from me (serenity leathers, aka Griffin and Cuseguy from Vaporflexon-maker of the Cartomator tanks.. is about the same distance away)....I send him an email once in a while to say hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread