Ok so my first run in with the local vapor shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the reasons I'm not sorry about the starter kit I got when I first quit (although it was expensive, had poorly constructed knock off batteries & was generally a bad tank system lol). It had 2 batteries so when one was charging I could use the other. Having back ups is a must. I use Reos now but I still have ego twists as my back ups for the simple fact that you can never be sure what thing is going to fail. It might be one of your mods, which would mean you still have the other until the one is fixed. It might be the batteries which, for me, means I would have to use the other size battery mod until I get new ones. But it also might be the battery charger, which means that until a new charger arrives no battery will work except the twists. *makes not to self that I need to find a solar charger* Got my bases covered. :)

i hear ya! What I'm using now is my startup kit, they told me I'd be fine with one spinner. Guess I shoulda mentioned I hardly sleep ever! Oh well! I should have a nice assortment when all items come in. I'll be ready for the apocalypse! Hopefully anyway! Now I just have to work on finding some juices I like. Bought 12, only 2 I like. Found out today the ones I hate aren't gonna get better with time, it's the flavoring they use I guess. Tastes like I stayed my perfume in my mouth! Ugh! What a waste too! Of juice and money. Oh well, tons of vendors out there, and now I'll be emailing to make sure they don't use Flavor West flavoring. Live an learn. Just wish it didn't always have to cost my $ to learn the lesson! Lol!

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
i hear ya! What I'm using now is my startup kit, they told me I'd be fine with one spinner. Guess I shoulda mentioned I hardly sleep ever! Oh well! I should have a nice assortment when all items come in. I'll be ready for the apocalypse! Hopefully anyway! Now I just have to work on finding some juices I like. Bought 12, only 2 I like. Found out today the ones I hate aren't gonna get better with time, it's the flavoring they use I guess. Tastes like I stayed my perfume in my mouth! Ugh! What a waste too! Of juice and money. Oh well, tons of vendors out there, and now I'll be emailing to make sure they don't use Flavor West flavoring. Live an learn. Just wish it didn't always have to cost my $ to learn the lesson! Lol!
Drop by this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/474456-best-gourmet-ejuice-vendors.html
Lots of reviews of different juices and vendors...might help you find something you like...really long thread though

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy

Side note.. Have you tried letting them sit overnight without the cap? It usually makes mine okay. I have since been putting them in a cup of boiling water uncapped and it seems to get rid of it better.

backups for backup for backups. If you get lazy like me.. I hate charging batteries.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas

I don't know what flavors you like. But I will say the Mount Baker Vapor has a lot of eliquids I like. Vaporite has become a favorite eliquid vendor for me (I didn't used to like them but it must have just been those particular flavors; their banana nut bread was disgusting imo). Their straight tobacco is my favorite tobacco flavor. There are other flavors, some fruity & some bakery that I also like from them but I won't list them.

The gormet flavors thread link above my post has some really good suggestions & I'm sure you'll like some of them.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I'LL take a mech mod and a deep well drippier over anything always, fill that drippier wit mt baker vapor and I'm in heaven.

I'll second the Mt. Baker vapor sentiments. Good stuff and yet inexpensive enough that if you hate a flavor you're not heartbroken about it....HA, I used to live in your area. R.C, San B., M.valley.....

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I'll second the Mt. Baker vapor sentiments. Good stuff and yet inexpensive enough that if you hate a flavor you're not heartbroken about it....HA, I used to live in your area. R.C, San B., M.valley.....

Man, I've been trying not to post in this thread. Is there anyway we could get this thread closed? It's ran it's course I think? If not I'm sorry I bumped it.-Dave

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It has nothing to do with the Provari. It is the person. I assume everything he buys he does it to create a status symbol. While I think the Provari is a great PV a $200.00 item is not much of a status symbol. I would guess everyone on the forum could save up and buy a Provari.

Personally I don't judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few ego maniacs.

If the story is truly fictional then I assume the Provari is fictional too. He picked Provari knowing it would start and us and them thread. Glad to see only a couple posts went that way.

Whether or not its true I still think he is an ... clown. If not true he is trolling, if true he has some serious issues and needs to get back on his meds.

I don't either, but honestly, the OP makes me want to sell my... errr...APV... :facepalm:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Man, I've been trying not to post in this thread. Is there anyway we could get this thread closed? It's ran it's course I think? If not I'm sorry I bumped it.-Dave

:blush:

I'm sorry, too.

Somebody linked this thread--elsewhere--and I just... well, never mind.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
My ProVari does my laundry and picks up my dry cleaning.

Y'all just WISH your mods were that good.

*tosses hair*

Oh yaaaaaaa,

I hate that slow 800 hz chip, it's way too harsh. My mech mods do 1,000 khz (talk about a smooth vape ;)), they do laundry so well I don't need to bother with dry cleaning anymore and they answer my phones and take messages too.

One day you'll get a real mod and you'll understand!

*I would toss MY hair too, but it's too short ...*

:lol:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Um...what is a provari?

(trololololo)

That reminded me of when prince William and Kate were getting married and almost all the women in the office were talking about it. One day I had to interrupt a group of them while they were all in full goo-goo ga-ga mode over something to do with the wedding and I casually said to them "Is someone getting married?"

The stunned silence was so funny I had to make a real quick exit before I burst out laughing.

neutrontech

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan
I don't know what flavors you like. But I will say the Mount Baker Vapor has a lot of eliquids I like. Vaporite has become a favorite eliquid vendor for me (I didn't used to like them but it must have just been those particular flavors; their banana nut bread was disgusting imo). Their straight tobacco is my favorite tobacco flavor. There are other flavors, some fruity & some bakery that I also like from them but I won't list them.

The gormet flavors thread link above my post has some really good suggestions & I'm sure you'll like some of them.
MBV is my new favorite juice vendor. Guava is quite tasty. If they hadn't sent me a juice sample when I ordered my igo-w, I would never have tried their stuff. I've ordered a few more flavors and liked them all.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread