Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
gotta question, the 17yr old bought a mod that has a tank on it. Never seen anything like this before and not sure how to change out the coil. The top metal piece swings out and there is a plastic piece at the top. One hole for putting in juice but not sure how to remove it to put a new coil in it.
Does in look like this?

I'd take a picture of it on my iphone but not sure how to upload it on the computer never uploaded a pick from my iphone
c6a9fc1f038972f1d5ee415e6a8b7afc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DeAnna2112

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Unscrew the base, unscrew the coil, screw in new coil, screw the base back on.[emoji6]

Oh i gotta feeling this is gonna suck, base seems pretty tight. It's where the airflow gets a adjusted as well and that was very tight. Thank you now i know!!!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Oh i gotta feeling this is gonna suck, base seems pretty tight. It's where the airflow gets a adjusted as well and that was very tight. Thank you now i know!!!
I call them the "self tightening" tanks. Happens to me all the time. Once you get it apart spread some juice on the seals where the metal meets the glass(top and bottom) and the oring at the bottom of the chimney on the top part.

Reactions: DeAnna2112

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
I call them the "self tightening" tanks. Happens to me all the time. Once you get it apart spread some juice on the seals where the metal meets the glass(top and bottom) and the oring at the bottom of the chimney on the top part.

makes sense!!

Reactions: Tonee N

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
These help also.
1d47e6e79cc664d2adebfa8af8b2b146.jpg
d1cf9c6731f4f0e0143e7c0dc9fee581.jpg

oh wow never seen those before...reminds me of opening a bottle of wine, have one of those to cut
Yes, top hinge coils are filled from the bottom usually, my kiddo had one for a while. You may want to advise that particular vaper that they may want to get extra hinges (if they're available) because it's easy for the hinge to fail.

Anna

thanks for the tips i believe the kit came with extra stuff for the tank.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread