Had a little talk with the mail lady today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I was stalking her as usual and I was holding myself back from hugging her and inviting her to dinner(she had my Rios)when she asked what I had and I told her I had switched to e cigs and she asked me how it all worked. I told her about ECF and she wanted to see my Provari. I also opened my Rio grand and showed her. She was so excited. She said her husband has been trying to quit and she is going to tell him about E cigs. I love my mail lady! She loves my dogs, knows my kids by name and always takes time to look at my koi pond with my little daughter and now she thinks E cigs are the bees knees. Who knew? What more could you ask for from your mail lady LOL

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
smiley's are everywhere ...
there are some built into the forum :vapor:
...up on the top row of the editor box thingy we write posts in
(check out the "more" option to see a lot more )

and you can "SAVE" smiley's (you see on others posts) to your computer
& then upload them to photobucket ....then use them as you like later
by just copy & paste'ing (the IMG code) into your posts ....
example my photobucket

2 of my FAV'S that are actually ON TOPIC are
thchaseupssmiley.gif
& then .....
thupssmiley1.gif

I just LOVE her pink pig tales ....
pigtail-lol.gif

Last edited:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
smiley's are everywhere ...
there are some built into the forum :vapor:
...up on the top row of the editor box thingy we write posts in
(check out the "more" option to see a lot more )

and you can "SAVE" smiley's (you see on others posts) to your computer
& then upload them to photobucket ....then use them as you like later
by just copy & paste'ing (the IMG code) into your posts ....
example my photobucket

2 of my FAV'S that are actually ON TOPIC are
thchaseupssmiley.gif
& then .....
thupssmiley1.gif

I just LOVE her pink pig tales ....
pigtail-lol.gif

Don't get me started...

smiley_danceegyptian.gif
vinsent.gif
tomato.gif
grindance.gif
yahoo.gif
crai.gif
bubblegum.gif

mrgreen.gif

Okay, I'm 500 posts in and now I know how to do different smiley faces. Thanks guys!

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I loaned my Femail mailcarrier a PV for a few days. Shes ready to order. I also gave her a stack of ECF bus cards to give to her friends. She was vaping in the PO the other day and they were all jealous. I had to bring in a package with a PV in it to return to Madvapes the other day. I tried to pay & print a label at home and their address got flagged the site said I had to bring it in for inspection. So the guy at the PO had never heard of such a device, after 5 minutes of me convincing him there was no tobacco in it he went out back to ask the mail god and ended up shipping it w/o opening it.
Ok back to your smileys and pigtails. :D

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Well that's good.
I loaned my Femail mailcarrier a PV for a few days. Shes ready to order. I also gave her a stack of ECF bus cards to give to her friends. She was vaping in the PO the other day and they were all jealous. I had to bring in a package with a PV in it to return to Madvapes the other day. I tried to pay & print a label at home and their address got flagged the site said I had to bring it in for inspection. So the guy at the PO had never heard of such a device, after 5 minutes of me convincing him there was no tobacco in it he went out back to ask the mail god and ended up shipping it w/o opening it.
Ok back to your smileys and pigtails. :D

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
They have asked me about liquids b4 I said ya they are in double ziplock bags.and they were. They are flavorings I said. Is that not true? Most of the time they don't even ask in a small package.

Id rather ups bring stuff anyway. Living in an apt with a tiny mailbox im always having to wait the next day when i get my card and make a trip down to the p o. Id rather pay a dollar or two more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread