Mrs Brew's weekly random give away-Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Welcome to Mrs Brew's thread. I will be doing a weekly random drawing here on this page:p Come in and post away.
Hang out, have fun and make friends! The weekly prize is a $25 gift certificate!

A new thread since threads over 15k posts are being restarted.:)

Old Thread

Winners need to PM me the name on their BWB account. If you do not have an account please create one. Theres a link to the site in my signature.

Last edited:

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Back from the meeting @ the hospital. The head nurse, and my Dad's PT nurse gave him an "A".....and said that he's good to GO:thumb:. My Dad's Dr.'s have to meet today also, but I'm 99% sure that they will agree, to release him and send him home. It's looking like this coming Friday will be the day:thumbs:. GREAT NEWS!.....and THANKS everybody for all the prayers and well-wishes!;)

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Ok to get this thread going again I think it's time to do a random drawing just for posting.

The prize will be a FREE 60ml BOTTLE of BW4!

This can be won just by posting on this thread and on Sunday I will announce the winner of the random post!

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I like them both.........
Now I've got to settle my nerves.......just placed the largest single vapeing order ever for me & it is all BWB juice..:w00t::thumb::cry::drool:

And before yo all say it, I had this order worked up before I won.........(*phbbt*):pervy:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
upload_2015-11-11_6-27-14.jpeg

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread