Status
Not open for further replies.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I don't recall tasting apple or smokiness from that juice, but it's been quite some time since I had it too, April 2013 was my last order with them.
I do remember it being crisp, a bit on the sweet side and reminding me of the smell of applewood chips you would use in a smoker with the aroma of a bargain pipe tobacco mixed in. It wasn't fancy, but it sure was very enjoyable.

Reactions: VapingTurtle

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I though it had a hint of it, but I could be confusing it with a different liquid.
It might... I donno... but I don't taste apple in the Applewood. YMM and will V.

I do remember I liked it though, which is good enough for me. LOL
Just a little frustrating, but a good thing, I guess... Deana will never reveal her (and Don's) recipes, of course. Many have tried to replicate Applewood, Casablanca, Honey Flue, and on and on. None have ever come close in my opinion.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Just a little frustrating, but a good thing, I guess... Deana will never reveal her (and Don's) recipes, of course. Many have tried to replicate Applewood, Casablanca, Honey Flue, and on and on. None have ever come close in my opinion.

You are right on that.

I actually REALLY loved Cherry tobacco, which looks like it is no longer around, but the new site has "Cherry" which is a tobacco flavor, so I might give that a whirl too.
I just noticed they have a Tobacco Lovers bundle #3 with - Backo, Honey Flue, Bluebacko, Casablanca, Applewood for $32, nice little combo!
I have gotten away from a lot of tobacco flavors really, but BWB had some of the best IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread