Kentucky vape

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The state of Kentucky has a house bill they are trying to pass that will eliminate everything vaping in this state. Any forum members from Kentucky? I was given a link, flow.page/nohb11 to send the message to our representatives that we oppose House Bill 11. Anybody that can, I'd certainly appreciate it personally.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
Among The Pugs
CASAA doesn't have a Call to Action for this bill. I asked kristin about it on the CASAA forum. I don't really understand what the bill does.

My take on their proposal is to ban everything, unless the wholesalers are accredited and accepted within their database for "approved" tobacco related products, that are stocked at retail levels. The retailers will have to also go through the same hoops to be able to sell to the consumer.

Basically a flat out ban of everything relative to tobacco/vaping products.

This approach will affect the entire supply chain coming into the state.

What a shiet show.

Reactions: Fidola13

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
My take on their proposal is to ban everything, unless the wholesalers are accredited and accepted within their database for "approved" tobacco related products, that are stocked at retail levels. The retailers will have to also go through the same hoops to be able to sell to the consumer.

This approach will affect the entire supply chain coming into the state.

What a shiet show.
It looks to me like the bill would make it illegal to sell anything not approved by the FDA. Bills like that have been introduced in a lot of states this year.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
Among The Pugs
CASAA doesn't have a Call to Action for this bill. I asked kristin about it on the CASAA forum. I don't really understand what the bill does.

My take on their proposal is to ban everything, unless the wholesalers are accredited and accepted within their database for "approved" tobacco related products.

It looks to me like the bill would make it illegal to sell anything not approved by the FDA. Bills like that have been introduced in a lot of states this year.

They have. What pushed through other states, they use the same tactics on others, learning and adding-to the bills and regs to strengthen.

Almost like A.I. would do?

Reactions: WorksForMe

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I had never heard of a Flowpage before.

Reactions: Fidola13

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
KENTUCKY

HB 11/SB 344 would effectively ban most #vaping products from being sold in KY, put independent vape shops out of business, hundreds of workers out of jobs, and leave thousands of adults at risk!
#CASAACTA

TAKE ACTION: https://casaa.org/call-to-action/kentucky-stop-a-big-tobacco-protection-act/

casaa-cta-sales-ban-kentucky.png

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
KENTUCKY CALL TO ACTION

⚠️URGENT⚠️ A HEARING for SB 344 popped up last minute for TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00 AM!!

HB 11/SB 344 would effectively ban most #vaping products from being sold in KY, put independent vape shops out of business, hundreds of workers out of jobs, and leave thousands of adults at risk!
#CASAACTA

TAKE ACTION NOW: https://casaa.org/call-to-action/kentucky-stop-a-big-tobacco-protection-act/

casaa-cta-sales-ban-kentucky.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: no|ah

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

WorksForMe

Ultra Member