Introducing....Bmods. Custom drip tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
Very cool looking!
Thank you vaptamist!

A planet sized thumbs up to ohman, got my bmods tip in today....it is simply perfection! Check this out everyone, scoop these up, the craftsmanship is outstanding. Fit is perfect, size is perfect, feel is perfect and the look? WOW
Awesome my friend. So glad you like it... that does look great! !Thanks for the picture..

Been busy lately.. but found some time to make a mess.

yta7ehy6.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
More beauties ohman! Expect me to hit you up again soon - I have four tips from you on the way, yet everytime you post a pic the shine-lust stirs in me all over & I want more.

That 3rd on the right looks like it's ready to connect to a hose. Has anyone ever tried vaping through a water pipe? It's actually kind of fun with the right flavor. My friends like rips of VooDoo Kitty, by Timeless with a menthol boost over ice cubes. Seriously it's fun.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Thank you vaptamist!

A planet sized thumbs up to ohman, got my bmods tip in today....it is simply perfection! Check this out everyone, scoop these up, the craftsmanship is outstanding. Fit is perfect, size is perfect, feel is perfect and the look? WOW
Awesome my friend. So glad you like it... that does look great! !Thanks for the picture..

Been busy lately.. but found some time to make a mess.

yta7ehy6.jpg

If those are TI shavings, lets see the pile of destroyed tools you went through... ;)

Great work man. These look phenomenal!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Some other requests from the natives.. thought everybody might like...
dusujamy.jpg

It would seem the Kayfun3.1 and Kayfun lite are huge right now. How about a few of these threaded to go direct into a kayfun with truflow bore. I love the flavor of my KF but mis the flow of a ZAP with an mflux. I need three matching tips to start. Make it and they will come......

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
It would seem the Kayfun3.1 and Kayfun lite are huge right now. How about a few of these threaded to go direct into a kayfun with truflow bore. I love the flavor of my KF but mis the flow of a ZAP with an mflux. I need three matching tips to start. Make it and they will come......

I have thought about that before and may do some..to see what everybody thinks...I will post some pics soon...
-b

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
how long/tall is The 3rd/316 not counted the part the goes in the atomizer? Thanks
Hello. I'd like to first say I'm happy to be amongst all the other creative and talented modders/creators here. I have been enjoying vaping for 5+ years....all we had was a 901.. its been awhile.

My background has always been around metal of some sort.. so I decided to start making what I could not find..

I would like to introduce my first wave of current drip tips most of these are made from grade 5 titanium same found in body jewelery and medical applications..

I am only using a manual lathe for these so as I can copy them no "one" tip will be exact.. which I actually prefer it that way.. lol. Kinda time consuming.. but I enjoy it..
I can make any style you see in the pictures any way you might like.. I keep very high standards and make sure certain key aspects are made..

I do not like tips to wiggle.. they fit tight.
I don't drip much these days so I usually make the whole a tad smaller.. (keeps junk out) if you prefer a true flow style. No problem just ask..

I want to add more as I go.......plenty of great things in the works I think everyone will find something they like.. for now check out some titanium, naval brass 464, 316L ss.

Feedback welcome.. better pics and more cool stuff soon.
First 6 titanium grade 5
Last one naval brass 464.
a9ysygy4.jpg

These 2 are 316 L.. this stuff is hard as reinforced concrete..Lol
teva4usy.jpg

The 3rd is 316l. Other 2 titanium and 464 brass.. no lead...
nequbudu.jpg

I want to keep these priced as low as possible.
Most shorty style will be $20-$25 shipped 1st class each.. multiple tip orders will be priority shipped. I have other things on my plate as well but will ship out fast!.. custom or more complicated type tips will have to be agreed upon.. but I love doing them...

I have some rba atties in the works and hopefully something tangible to show soon.. and more surprises along the way..
I hope to clean up the posting here and add some better photos.. soon.. Please give feedback and do's or don't

Thanks for looking!.
-ohman

Last edited:

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
QUOTE=wiizy;10046799]how long/tall is The 3rd/316 not counted the part the goes in the atomizer? Thanks[/QUOTE]

That one is short not counting the bottom roughly 15 mm in height... Either way, I want everyone to know that these are just examples I can make the tip anyway you would like.. Taller, shorter, tru flow. Fatter.. slimmer... Makes no difference to me.. Hope this helps wiizy!

And now thanks to my photographer I have better examples of their awesomeness! Thanks Silentecho!

hahe8ugu.jpg

aju5a4av.jpg

Last edited:

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
Chiming in real quick for now, but I'll post pics later...

Ohman hooked me up! It's a shame there is no way to leave positive iTrader feedback. I got tips like the three pictured above left side & another I let Ohman pick. The materials were 316 SS, Ti, and Brass. All material was clearly top grade. Packaging was thoughtful & woohoo spare O-rings!

I could not be happier with the tips I just received. I pm'd on the 4th of July and I had my tips by Monday evening. Even the pro photo above hardly does these little beauties justice. They are flawless, stylish, sturdy, and well fitting. The price was great too. I will be returning again and again for custom tips by Ohman!

Here's a challenge Ohman: Are you able to make tips that have a Bell that goes down into the atty chamber? Such as Steam Machine or Promety, or Spheroid?

Not looking for adjustable (VST) style, although it's very neat. I just have an A7 where I'd like to be able to add polyfill to the upper chamber.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
Awesome tips ! What area are you in in MO ?
Thanks a bunch mmikee!
St Louis.....sh+ty.. Lol I mean city..

Small teaser update....-Prototype battery tube this is SS but will have the finished in titanium..

Thoughts,likes or dislikes .....I'm going for small but still good for 22mm atties
hytu4yse.jpg

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
No problem... If you can give me a measurement of how high you want it to be... Same diameter of a cartomizer?

What material? Titanium., 316,. Or naval brass..
And you can choose center hole size as well... I prefer a smaller diameter center hole but if you drip you may want bigger...

Pickup is not a problem.

I will pm my number to you.

-b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread