Not open for further replies.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Woot!!!!
An orange and white tip for a Rocky Top Girl!!!
Thank you Tym!!!!

My review:

Those who know me know that I am a trippy tip collector. I use nothing but glass to vape from except when I am using my e-pipes. I am picky about my purchases and will not use a vendor with sub-standard products. I was so excited to open my package to see what surprise lay inside!

Upon first glance I was a little concerned at the thinness of the o-rings, but the tip fits snugly into the carto and is very stable. No more worries.

The tip is smooth and the mouth-piece is an appropriate size. Good vape!

I do however prefer a smaller tip, and this one measured about 4 cm. I like about half that size as I like to carry my mod in my pants pocket and this tip sticks out and I'm afraid I will catch it on something and lose it.

I like your product and I will buy more tips from you!!!

tymbandit

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 23, 2013
Vero Beach, Fl
Hi Sundrinkr, I'm glad you like my tip! I can make them about any size you like, the ones I sent to testers were random sizes, I know everyone has a preference and I'm happy to accommodate. Custom shapes , sizes, colors are no prob., also I have repaired broken tips for others . I just made a custom Ohio State in Scarlet and Grey spiral design, yours was Tn Orange and White. Thanks again and Merry Vaping Christmas!
Tymbandit:2cool:

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
wooow Sun that is soooo gorgeous!!! love the colors!!!!!!
Woot!!!!
An orange and white tip for a Rocky Top Girl!!!
Thank you Tym!!!!

My review:

Those who know me know that I am a trippy tip collector. I use nothing but glass to vape from except when I am using my e-pipes. I am picky about my purchases and will not use a vendor with sub-standard products. I was so excited to open my package to see what surprise lay inside!

Upon first glance I was a little concerned at the thinness of the o-rings, but the tip fits snugly into the carto and is very stable. No more worries.

The tip is smooth and the mouth-piece is an appropriate size. Good vape!

I do however prefer a smaller tip, and this one measured about 4 cm. I like about half that size as I like to carry my mod in my pants pocket and this tip sticks out and I'm afraid I will catch it on something and lose it.

I like your product and I will buy more tips from you!!!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
This is from my better half.....she liked the tip so much, I let her have it and is all she uses now, so guess I better try and get some more of these and this is her review on it and by the way, I liked it very much too but didn't get to have it for very long, as it became hers! SD.....Sorry I still can't get any pics of it yet! :) Thanks Tymbandit!!!!

I love my glass drip tip! It fits nice and snug and it's flush with my vivi tank. It gives a great vape and I like the swirl design too. I am pretty careful with my vape set ups so I know I don't have to worry about it breaking. Would love some tips that are in the purples and reds. You do great work. Thank you for the sample, it is a nice addition to my stuff. Tania

Last edited:

tymbandit

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 23, 2013
Vero Beach, Fl
Merry Christmas to all! Here's a new tip for the contest thread " Home for the Holidays. It's called Hot Tym Tonight !

33jhb0o.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh they are just beautiful Tym* wow....and I got mine and love it..so pretty and it fits PERFECTLY I LOVE that double ring wow..is it ever great....and oh love seeing the new tips...thank you so much* and keep them coming...they are fantastic...I hope everyone has a wonderful new year...I just got back from PA so I finally made it on to say hi* Have a great night all ~ PS Hi friends* So nice to see you all {{{hugs}}

Happy+New+Year+2014+Greetings++Best+Wishes+Greeting+Card+2014.jpg

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I like the green as well! Course I like almost anything sparkly :D
I have been using one of his tips since before Christmas and they are very durable and fit nicely without any wiggle on top of my rda. I also like it for dripping because u can see thru it just enough to see the juice. Its a win win for me. I like the size too, not to tall not to short, very purse friendly.
Can't wait to see more! ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
HI Everyone!
I received my Glass drip tip from Tymbandit Art yesterday!
I've been using it ever since and I have to say I love it!
I let Tymbandit know what I was looking for and he was happy to make it just for me!
I'm a dripper and this glass tip works great, the hole is just the right size for dripping.
It has double O-rings that hold it nice and solid on my dripper.......Awesome!
The tip is nice and smooth and is very comfortable to use.
I couldn't be happier with this Tymbandit Art Glass Drip tip!
I highly recommend Tymbandit's glass drip tips!
His prices are great so order you one without hesitation!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Finally getting around to posting a pic of the tip that tymbandit sent me........looks like snow....sorry the pic is a little blurry but has swirls too, don't know if that's what he had in mind...snow...but it's snowing here and we love it and the tip too! Trying to order a couple more in purple and blue!:)

010_zps18c02b59.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hello friends* Lethal* oh how great to see 'you sweet friend..long time no see*{{hugs}}* and Max oh pic is gone darn...but it sounds nice...and Redd...always great to see you sweet friend* and nice to meet you Dash and Ace...and SD wow that is a nice one...oh so pretty too it is like snow.and purple and blue sound nice too...Tym love the new tips so pretty*.. and I hope we see more pics soon...I love mine...and love how well it fits..like a glove*.....have a great night all ~ {{{hugs}}}

45.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread