Introducing....Bmods. Custom drip tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
Hello. I'd like to first say I'm happy to be amongst all the other creative and talented modders/creators here. I have been enjoying vaping for 5+ years....all we had was a 901.. its been awhile.

My background has always been around metal of some sort.. so I decided to start making what I could not find..

I would like to introduce my first wave of current drip tips most of these are made from grade 5 titanium same found in body jewelery and medical applications..

I am only using a manual lathe for these so as I can copy them no "one" tip will be exact.. which I actually prefer it that way.. lol. Kinda time consuming.. but I enjoy it..
I can make any style you see in the pictures any way you might like.. I keep very high standards and make sure certain key aspects are made..

I do not like tips to wiggle.. they fit tight.
I don't drip much these days so I usually make the whole a tad smaller.. (keeps junk out) if you prefer a true flow style. No problem just ask..

I want to add more as I go.......plenty of great things in the works I think everyone will find something they like.. for now check out some titanium, naval brass 464, 316L ss.

Feedback welcome.. better pics and more cool stuff soon.
First 6 titanium grade 5
Last one naval brass 464.
a9ysygy4.jpg

These 2 are 316 L.. this stuff is hard as reinforced concrete..Lol
teva4usy.jpg

The 3rd is 316l. Other 2 titanium and 464 brass.. no lead...
nequbudu.jpg

I want to keep these priced as low as possible.
Most shorty style will be $20-$25 shipped 1st class each.. multiple tip orders will be priority shipped. I have other things on my plate as well but will ship out fast!.. custom or more complicated type tips will have to be agreed upon.. but I love doing them...

I have some rba atties in the works and hopefully something tangible to show soon.. and more surprises along the way..
I hope to clean up the posting here and add some better photos.. soon.. Please give feedback and do's or don't

Thanks for looking!.
-ohman

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
Just shoot me a pm.. and let me know which one or come up with your own..

Just let me know which picture and then which tip you like for example: pic #1 tip #3...
I would like to mention for right now these are Ready to ship.. tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

-ohman

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
Just received my batch of tips. These things are flawless guys. They're more than just drip tips too. Somehow, Bret was able to tinker with the drip well diameter and they actually affect the vape.

Some tips, despite the varying lengths, actually give me an even more intense and almost "forced air" feel from my Billet Box.

Sorry good old hourglass tip, time to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread