Tymbandit Art Glass Drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

tymbandit

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 23, 2013
Vero Beach, Fl
Hello to All,
I am a new supplier/manufacturer of Pyrex Art Glass Drip Tips. I was first introduced to these by a customer of mine that knew I was also a glass artist, she wanted to know if I could make some for her. I was fascinated by these tiny works of art. Soon after I started making these a friend that owns a tobacco shop in Gatlinburg asked me to make one for her. She only sells American e cig items and wanted an American Drip Tip custom made for her in red,white and blue. Now I stay busy making drip tips for people that want a unique piece of functional art for their own personal use. Most of my tips are $20.00 including shipping in the continental U.S. I like to use a double o ring design for a nice straight and secure fit. All of my pieces are annealed in my digitally controlled kiln for strength and durability.As I get more familiar with posting pictures and using the forum I will upload more pictures. Please let me know your opinions as I am always trying to improve my products.
Thanks for looking, Tymbandit
29nxbib.jpg

mx0kli.jpg

xeivf5.jpg

11c9x7o.jpg

nqr7a0.jpg

67kzrc.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hi, I'm looking for a few vapers to try my tips and let me know how you like them or what I can do to improve them.Send your mailing address and I will ship free of charge one tip, I can only do this for the first 5 responses and I won't be able to do custom on these.
Thanks, Tymbandit

I love custom drip tips and don't have many and would love to try one of these and maybe order some more! Thanks for this chance

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
they r just beautiful!!! fantastic art work!! the purple just seems to sparkle soooo!!!! cant wait to actually see one and to see more of your work!!! to you have a site yet??
Hello to All,
I am a new supplier/manufacturer of Pyrex Art Glass Drip Tips. I was first introduced to these by a customer of mine that knew I was also a glass artist, she wanted to know if I could make some for her. I was fascinated by these tiny works of art. Soon after I started making these a friend that owns a tobacco shop in Gatlinburg asked me to make one for her. She only sells American e cig items and wanted an American Drip Tip custom made for her in red,white and blue. Now I stay busy making drip tips for people that want a unique piece of functional art for their own personal use. Most of my tips are $20.00 including shipping in the continental U.S. I like to use a double o ring design for a nice straight and secure fit. All of my pieces are annealed in my digitally controlled kiln for strength and durability.As I get more familiar with posting pictures and using the forum I will upload more pictures. Please let me know your opinions as I am always trying to improve my products.
Thanks for looking, Tymbandit
29nxbib.jpg

mx0kli.jpg

xeivf5.jpg

11c9x7o.jpg

nqr7a0.jpg

67kzrc.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
wooow ty very much! thats a cool thing to do!! cant wait to see more pics of your tips! if we wanted to buy a tip or request a custom tip how would we go about it?? again ty very much!!!!:)
Thank you to all who requested a tip, they're in the mail. I don't have a site yet but I will let y'all know when I do. For now I will post some pics with prices as I get more made.
Thanks,Glen

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey thanks tymbandit and can't wait to see what you come up with here..........really appreciate you doing this!

Thank you to all who requested a tip, they're in the mail. I don't have a site yet but I will let y'all know when I do. For now I will post some pics with prices as I get more made.
Thanks,Glen

dash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Colorado
I was the lucky recipient of one of these beautiful tips!
The colors are vibrant. The length is perfect. The fit is really good. Not too tight but no wiggle either. I really like the duel o-rings.
If your thinking about trying one my suggestion is don't hesitate. At $20.00 they are a good value up against others I have seen out there.
Thank you again for your generosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread