Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Kansas City, MO, United States
Hi all,
Today I am going to review a glass drip tip from American Drip Tips. You can find them on Facebook.
Let me start out by saying the drip tip is the last thing a vaper usually thinks about. But let's look at this item in a different light. The drip tip is the one things we all use no matter how advanced a vaper we think we are or the first time you try vaping. It is the common denominator, we all need a drip tip. I will admit I was one of those guys that did not think about the drip tip until the last thing. Oh yeah I need something to get the vapor from the device to me. So let's take a look at American Drip Tips offering.
I went to the mail box and oh my I got vape mail. It was from American Drip Tips. I knew immediately what it was. I opened the envelope and found inside a lime green pipe cleaner, a business card from American Drip Tips, a piece of paper describing the glass drip tip and it's care and how to best use it. Then I noticed the black velvet bag. Upon opening it I found my American Drip Tips glass creation.
The handmade vase shaped drip tip with its blue and yellow vertical swirl stripes is beautiful. At first glance aside from the striking color combination I noticed it has double o-rings at the base. I found this allowed it to fit snuggly in EVERY device I tried it on. Upon further inspection I found my drip tip to be approx 1-5/16" tall and 1/2" wide at its widest part and 3/8" at the mouth piece. I must say at this point it is a very comfortable drip tip to use. And I will say that it may be a mental thing but I think I can detect a cleaner taste of my vape from a glass drip tip. With it being glass it had me cautious at first but after using it for a few days I found myself treating it no different than any of my other drip tips. But then again I don't usually abuse my equipment. So just keep in mind it is glass and will break and you will be fine.
So let me sum this up by saying I found this drip tip to be handmade and of great quality. It being my first glass drip tip I will say it won't be my last.
In my opinion American Drip Tips puts out a quality product. And from looking at their Facebook page they have a style for everyone.
I give American Drip tips 2 thumbs up!!!
I received this drip tip free for review but the above stated are my own humble opinions and by no way influenced in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread