Honey Flue Nut Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon5212

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2011
Indianapolis IN
Update I've gone through about 5 ML of Malty Toffee and 1 tank about 2ml of the Vanilla. Both of these are quite amazing. I'm using a Mini Nova at 4.1 volts on a 1.8 ohm head for malty. For the Vanilla I use the same ohm head and turn my ego down to 3.8-4 as anything higher it'll get a burnt taste.

You've got a new customer BWB.

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
BWB HF was the 2nd flavor I ever tried back when I started vaping 4 months ago; I fell in love with it right out of the box. I've tried at least 50 other flavors (not all honey flues, of course) from a plethora of vendors out there since. Some were not so good, some were good, some were great, and some have stayed on my top 5 list that I intend to eventually make my constant rotation. BWB HF made it there immediately, yet I've only been able to order it twice, that's including the first time I ordered it. I've been trying to find another honey flue tobacco flavor that kind of meets BWB's standard and that I can order whenever, but unfortunately it has been a quest full of disappointment. I really really hope BWB can someday make HF a consistently available flavor, and I'll wait as long as it takes... it's that good in my opinion. I've even tried liquidxpress' honey flue cured, and it does come in second as far as HF flavors are concerned, but it doesn't make it to my top 5 all time. It needs BWB , and BWB needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread