Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Well I got the first part of my order. I dedicated 5 new carts to try each one.

BacKo....I didn't care for it....I'm gonna let it sit for a month and try it again.
Honey Flue Nut....Same here
Malty...This one was is kinda indescribable. I'm gonna give that another chance too.
Applewood....This one is a winner. I'm gonna vape this often....Nice TH and clouds of vapor. Now I'm not so sure
Waffle...This taste just like the name....This is a winner too. Same with this

So right now I'm 2 outta 5 and I'll try the ones I didn't care for after they steep.
We'll see what the second go around brings.

Last edited:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I also wasn't too fond of the Honey Flue when it first came in. Give it a week or two and it tastes great! I'm a little over a month in now (though half the bottle is gone... :p) and it's still getting better. (I swear that the TH on Honey Flue gets more and more outrageous each day!)

Yes, that stuff took forever for me too! Frustrating but delicious...

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Well so far I'm not happy. This first order is not for me. I hope the second order works out better for me. I'm back on Peppermint. These tobacco's are just not doin for me.

Brew Smoke
Cappuccino
Dulce De Leche
Honey Flue Tobacco
Malty Toffee
Maple Tobacco Menthol Tobacco
Vanilla Bean
Virginia

This is what's on the way. Maybe the vanilla.....I'm starting to think I'm never gonna find the juice that does it for me.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I'm sorry you don't like the flavors that much so far, strprswpr. Give them time though would be my advice, they only get better. As an example, Cherry Tobacco is absolutely delicious - little did I know. I was seriously about to give my bottle of it away after trying it when I first got it, but a month later, and its become one of my favorite vapes. As a general rule I give BWB juices at least two weeks before I make a verdict on any of their flavors, and some take 4-6 weeks for the flavor to really pop, like for me, malty toffee and vanilla bean.

I have a feeling you will like Maple Tobacco. Its really great, a rich tobacco taste with a some a full bodied fresh sweetness over it. Also the Menthol Tobacco is wonderful. I just picked up a 10ml bottle of the menthol light and was shocked how it tastes exactly like a marlboro menthol light, minus the yuckiness.

Tobacco juices tend to take a week or two for the flavors to really mold together and form the ultimate flavor, and are still changing after that.. however as a general rule you want to wait a couple days at least since the juice was created to give it a fair shot.

I see you are in New York as well as I am, and this means that we can actually receive Don's juices in less than 24 hours of their existence. Especially with his juices tending to be a tad thicker, you really want to give these flavors a couples shakes and a few days before you can fairly judge them. Don't give up on BWB juices yet! I have a feeling you may be very well pleased in the long run. Also, check out Casablanca, its a great tobacco juice with a little kick to it that may hit your cravings for a good juice.

Good luck with your juices man! I wish you much vaping enjoyment and hope that the flavors in your juices pop out like they did in mine, and you may yet be surprised ;)

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I was a heavy Marlboro smoker for years. I have yet to find any Tobacco juice that I like even a little. I started off with Liberty Flights Home Counties....I'm not sure if I liked it or I just got used to it because it was all i had. Then I started with V4L's Blueberry Cobbler. I can't stand either now. I've recently been vamping a mix of Peppermint and unflavored. I like it but I want something to WOW me and I haven't found that yet. I really wanna like these flavors I just received....But I don't see them changing THAT much. I'll let them sit and shake and try them again. When the next delivery come we'll see. I just don't think the tobacco's are for me. They all just seem to have a strange taste. I'm seriously considering flavors like Bubblegum or a candy.....I don't know....I'm so frigid confused. I'm just so afraid that if I don't find something soon I'll be back on analogs.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I know how frustrating it can be to find that "all-day vape" juice. I've gone through at least a dozen vendors until I found BWB, and will only buy juices here since I found BWB, except for a flavor or two that Don has yet to create or is a little wild. I actually just gave away hundreds of dollars of juice today to my buddy for dirt cheap, just because they all taste artificial compared to Don's juices. But I know how you feel, spending all this money and still not satisfied flavor wise and also trying to not smoke cigarettes?

Its rough. However I think the juices may be able to change a little bit more than I definitely thought they could. The Cherry tobacco I talked about initially tasted like two distinct separate flavors at the same time, instead of the two blended together, if that makes sense. And this is a fruit and tobacco juice, so it easy to tell that the flavors are there, just not one 'real' flavor. It may be harder to tell something like this on a more subtle flavor like tobacco with other flavorings added, who knows lol.

I know the longer its been since I stopped smoking the better all juices are tasting to me, assuming because my taste buds are returning. And I'll be the first to admit that certain flavors aren't for some people, and I haven't been in love with every flavor I've got from Don, but the freshness and quality I could taste in them pushed me to try as many of them as I could to find my 'sweet spot' in Don's lineup.

I really am interested in what you will think of the menthol tobacco, what strength menthol did you get? And the maple tobacco might just do it for you. I really hope it does cause I know what its like. Also...if you're looking for something to WOW you, I would highly recommend grabbing a bottle of Ejoker when Don puts it up in a few days. Words can't describe its awesomeness, and its complexity and ever changing taste make it impossible to tire of. The RY4 is amazing too, best juices I've had.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I appreciate the info. I'll keep you posted on the progress. I still have about 15 juice samples along with the nine I ordered today from Don....All I can say is I hope I find something. It's kinda funny that I always hated Menthol cigarettes.....And now I'm vaping peppermint. I'lll keep looking. Thanks

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Haha, its funny how menthol-like flavors suddenly seem appealing when they aren't accompanied with flaming materials and tar, I find the flavor can be appreciated much more. You might also want to check out some of the fruit flavors as they are very authentic...blueberry and strawberry are awesome IMO.

Will check back on your results! Keep on vapin'

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I really wanna like these flavors I just received....But I don't see them changing THAT much.

Being that this was your first order from BWB, I am not surprised at this thought. But, when people say that you might want to let it sit for, yes, even up to a month or even two, it's tangible good advice. If you lack the patience, I don't blame you, I did the same thing with my first order, lost patience with some of the flavors and traded them away. Man, do I regret doing that. Let me tell you why.

When I first started vaping, I vaped straight menthol for the first week or so, then I ordered from BWB. I got Applewood and Cafe Mocha. The Cafe Mocha was great, but too strong for me at first. The Applewood's apple taste was awesome! But the tobacco was too strong for me. I traded both away :(

Then, I tried Malty Toffee and Honey Flue tobacco. I gave the Honey Flue to my mom because she loved it, and Malty Toffee made me gag on my first try on it...literally. (Vaping Malty Toffee now, by the way, while typing this :) ) I kept trying the Malty Toffee over and over, day after day and right around a little over a week, it popped! It was starting to smooth out, and become a little sweeter. I vaped through that bottle with the quickness.

Then, I went around, trying different flavors of all sorts and decided that tobacco liquid just was not my thing. I vaped chocolate flavors exclusively (with Malty Toffee) for weeks. I've tried 72 different flavors in my 3 months of vaping, and to shorten an otherwise and already long story, I've come back to tobacco flavors :D Casablanca = Great!

The point is, that you're a month in right now, you've NO idea what you're going to like in another month or two. Throw those bottles in the back of a sock drawer and forget about em. Try some new flavors, fruits, candy, savory (blehck!). Take your time, no need to rush, I know you want that OMG FTW BFF THE BEST ... juice right now, but it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes it does (i.e. Malty Toffee for me :) ) but I am willing to bet 5mL of my aged reserve of MT that you'll like at least one of those juices you don't right now in 1-2 months. And if not, you've got some powerful trades workin' for ya! BWB ALWAYS holds its value, because it is Top Shelf.

Good luck my friend, don't get discouraged!

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Strprswpr...Just to add to Levitas's post so you know people aren't just...ummm...blowing vapor...LOL.

I've only had my BWB order for a week. First Order ever from Don. I did vape them out of the box because I'm inpatient. I admit...I wasn't thrilled. I thought I would probably be trading them away BUT, I put them in a cabinet for ONE WEEK. I couldn't stand it anymore so I busted out 2 flavors, Applewood and Casablanca. After one week, they are already getting SO GOOD. I may not even let these two steep anymore. I'm going to try very hard not to touch the others.

Give them some time to steep, rest and blend, then revisit them. I was SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED and hope you will be as well!

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I'm gonna take all your advice and shake em and let em sit. We'll revisit this again. I think a product as loved as this deserves a chance. I hope I didn't come across as beating up Don's products? I'm just looking for the ultimate vape....or any satisfying vape for that matter. I'll be vaping this Peppermint in the meantime. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread