Honey Flue Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
I tried Honey Flue immediately after I got it and I liked it but was kind of like "okay this is good." Tried it again tonight after a couple of weeks of steep time and I'm going holy vapetastic juice batman! This juice is something else. Great, smooth and full flavored tobacco goodness with just the right amount of honey sweetness. I have some Honey Flue Nut that I've had for the same amount of time, gonna vape it first thing in the morning for sure.

Don, keep up the great work! I hope you enjoy your vacation. You deserve it! You make the best e-juices out there. :vapor:

GhostPirateLeChuck

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
South Carolina
I tried Honey Flue immediately after I got it and I liked it but was kind of like "okay this is good." Tried it again tonight after a couple of weeks of steep time and I'm going holy vapetastic juice batman! This juice is something else. Great, smooth and full flavored tobacco goodness with just the right amount of honey sweetness. I have some Honey Flue Nut that I've had for the same amount of time, gonna vape it first thing in the morning for sure.

Don, keep up the great work! I hope you enjoy your vacation. You deserve it! You make the best e-juices out there. :vapor:

Very cool! :)

I got a bottle in on Monday, and the honey component tasted really fresh. Like, right from the honeycomb fresh. Had a hard time picking out the tobacco component, though. Can't wait to see what it tastes like in another week!

/Shoulda ordered more Virginia. :(
//Just ran out, and it's amazing after a two week steep.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Very cool! :)

I got a bottle in on Monday, and the honey component tasted really fresh. Like, right from the honeycomb fresh. Had a hard time picking out the tobacco component, though. Can't wait to see what it tastes like in another week!

/Shoulda ordered more Virginia. :(
//Just ran out, and it's amazing after a two week steep.

I had the same experience, a lot of honey at first. The tobacco is coming out nicely now. I love me some Virginia too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread