Which One Should I Try First???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Not yet.....I just ordered a 30 mil bottle of the Applewood. I'm gonna be patient and let it steep. I can't believe the difference one week made. After the rest of the samples sit I'll try them again too. Then if that works out I guess I'll start trying others......I don't wanna jump the gun. I did experiment with something new today. I dripped my first atty. Pretty nice. I'm thinking about ordering more. Can you recommend a good atty. I wanna get a 306 with 510 threads. I took out the wick on the one I had and it was a cleaner vape. I understand removing the wick from the 306 is much easier. I don't think I'll be dripping while I'm out but I it might lead me to a juice feeder box or I'll drip at home.

Cool. Patience pays off. Some juices are surely meant to steep, and I am always surprised with the results.

All 306 attys are 510 thread. Its the most enjoyable (not necessarily the most convenient, mind you) way to vape at the moment, IMO.

Ikenvapes 306 HV (4 ohm) and LR (2 ohm) are the only 306 to use IMO. Actually, not IMO - FACT! hehe. I've had success with few others but none compare. Dewick but leave bridge.

The bridge on the IKV attys are larger, so you can get more vaping in between drips, and removing the wick ensures changing flavors is easier without lingering tastes, and that residue will not build up on it and create burning tastes later on. Its fairly easy to remove, just do so with care. The trick is getting the wick out of the coil.

p.s. don't forget your cannon drip tip :)

Last edited:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I leave the bridge and pull the wick. I've never completely pulled the wick, I leave the part that runs between the coils. Just pulling the obvious chunk of wick directly under the bridge has been good enough for me.

some quick tips... Most 306s come primed, Cisco brand do not. When you get a new one, pull the wick and then blow it out into a napkin as well as you can. If you can, certainly not necessary, run hot water through a new (primed) atomizer before using it, blow it out really well, then let it dry overnight. If you have a fan you can set the atty on, great... if not, it should air dry. Again, not entirely necessary... you can get most of the primer funk out by just blowing it out.

A completely clean and dry 306 will take 7 drops. When the flavor starts to change, add 2-3 drops. To change flavors, just blow the atty out into a napkin. After blowing it out, the atty will then take 5 drops... and 2-3, as usual, when the flavor starts to drop off....

There are mixed reviews on dry-burning, but I've been doing it for 5 months and I have a few atties that are still going strong after this amount of time! Search "my atty resurrection method" and follow it when the coils get black and funky. Usually takes about 7-10 days before the 306 needs to be cleaned. Works wonders on the 306s. Just be careful!

DarthVper

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Fort Meade, MD
I haven't found that "OMG!" vape yet, been ordering from a dozen vendors in the past few weeks. A lot of good reviews on BWB and I'm very tempted to place an order. I typically only get 36mg flavors though (I needs meh fix!) But I suppose ordering some concentrated nicotine liquid is feasible. I'm curious why more vendors don't offer strengths up past 24mg?

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I tried the Applewood and man oh man.....you guys are right. This stuff is excellent. I really can't believe I'm talking about juice steeping....I feel like I'm tailing about a fine wine breathing. Unreal. I love it. I may let it sit for another 2 weeks just to be sure. It's only a little over two weeks....I think I'll order another and get a jump on steeping that. Good Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread