Which One Should I Try First???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Ok, I'm the other side of the coin on this. I don't like BWB juices. There I've said it. No matter how long they sit they're just not my thing. I tried to like them like everyone else. I tried them when they were just born and bleh. I tried them after a month, and bleh. I tried them after 2 months and, you guessed it, bleh. There's just a flavor in there I don't care for. But that's ok, because there's lots of other vendors out there and I've got one that makes several flavors that give me what I'm after.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I agree with the other posters in that if your juices aren't appealing to you on the first vape, that you should let them sit. Make sure you shake them really well. I try all of my juices right away. Some I love at first vape and others I am disappointed in. Though I loved Malty, Malty Toffee, Vanilla Bean and Applewood right away, they all became more flavorful and blended after sitting - especially the Malty, Malty Toffee and Vanilla Bean. I didn't like Caramel Cappuccino when I first ordered it. All I could taste was strong coffee. After sitting two or three weeks, the Caramel came out and the coffee taste settled down. Now it's really smooth and I enjoy it lots. You may find that there are a couple you still don't care for, but the flavors are going to settle down and become more blended. Give them a chance. Don't forget to shake them.

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Ok, I'm the other side of the coin on this. I don't like BWB juices. There I've said it. No matter how long they sit they're just not my thing. I tried to like them like everyone else. I tried them when they were just born and bleh. I tried them after a month, and bleh. I tried them after 2 months and, you guessed it, bleh. There's just a flavor in there I don't care for. But that's ok, because there's lots of other vendors out there and I've got one that makes several flavors that give me what I'm after.

And that's okay. Not everyone appreciates caviar either.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Quick question for everyone, what the hell does Tiramisu taste like????????

I know my juices wont be for everyone Cskent and I dont think any one company will ever be for everyone, all we can do is please the ones that like it. Taste is way to subjective to think I can please everyone. I get people telling me to try this and that and alot of it just isnt for me but they die for it. Just the nature of the beast.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Quick question for everyone, what the hell does Tiramisu taste like????????

I know my juices wont be for everyone Cskent and I dont think any one company will ever be for everyone, all we can do is please the ones that like it. Taste is way to subjective to think I can please everyone. I get people telling me to try this and that and alot of it just isnt for me but they die for it. Just the nature of the beast.

Whats up Donny? : )

I died and went to heaven when I found Tiramisu from VB... it was a flavor that I couldn't really describe, but I loved it. Turns out it was just a really good, sweet coffee. I don't have to order the Tiramisu anymore... its been replaced by your cappuccino (they're almost identical!)

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
It's a coffee-like cake, usually kept frozen or at least very cold until served. I've had it at a high-dollar Italian restaurant and it was yummy. I tried the gv tiramisu a while back and it was similar to your cafe mocha but with a burnt coffee flavor. My wife just chimed in that real tiramisu has a touch of rum flavor too.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
This is what came in the mail today.....Crossing my fingers....Let's see if I can find my WOW vape.

Brew Smoke
Cappuccino
Dulce De Leche
Honey Flue Tobacco
Malty Toffee
Maple Tobacco Menthol Tobacco
Vanilla Bean
Virginia

Well Vanilla Bean is great....It's not too sweet....Not overpowering....TH is light but ok....I think I dig this one....If this gets better as it steeps I think this one is a winner.

Next I'll try Malty Toffee.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Originally Posted by strprswpr
This is what came in the mail today.....Crossing my fingers....Let's see if I can find my WOW vape.

Brew Smoke
Cappuccino
Dulce De Leche
Honey Flue Tobacco
Malty Toffee
Vanilla Bean
Virginia

Well Vanilla Bean is great....It's not too sweet....Not overpowering....TH is light but ok....I think I dig this one....If this gets better as it steeps I think this one is a winner.

Malty Toffee is ok, but I think this might be something to revisit after it steeps as I will with all of them I received.

Let's see what's next....

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com

Brew Smoke
Cappuccino
Dulce De Leche
Honey Flue Tobacco
Malty Toffee
Vanilla Bean
Virginia

Malty Toffee is ok, but I think this might be something to revisit after it steeps as I will with all of them I received.

Cappuccino seems the same as the Malty Toffee......Check it in a month. So far Vanilla Bean is the bomb.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com

Brew Smoke
Cappuccino
Dulce De Leche
Honey Flue Tobacco
Malty Toffee
Vanilla Bean
Virginia

Cappuccino seems the same as the Malty Toffee......Check it in a month. So far Vanilla Bean is the bomb.

OK, I tried them all and the only one I'm sure I like is Vanilla. I'm gonna order a couple of bigger bottles and the rest I'll let steep and check em again. I see the Vanilla as a definite Winner in my book. I also wanna check back with Smoke....That's pretty good but we'll see in a month.

After I check what's good and what's not after they have steeped I'd like to offer all of my steeped 6 mil stock up to anyone who is having trouble finding flavors free of charge. Hopefully I can help someone who's going through the same problem I'm going through.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Glad to hear back from you strprswpr. And I am glad you are enjoying vanilla bean. It will definitely get better, its one of the few non tobaccos I think that really improves after sitting for a little bit of time. If you think the Malty Toffee is ok now, then you will probably like it a lot in a few weeks. I am vaping mine right now (30ml bottle, 3 weeks old) and its pretty darn good. I think about 6 weeks is when it might peak. I hear the bigger the bottle the longer the steeping time..

So it like you're waiting a bit to try the Maple and Menthol? Not a bad idea. A good week sitting and those should be fantastic. I had to stop smoking menthols after a while but going back to Don's menthol tobacco makes me able to relive that joy! It really is spot on, almost eerie at the resemblance, its just cleaner. I hope you enjoy them both, from what it sounds like, if you're liking the Vanilla, Maple may well be an all day vape for you. Let us know.

I just posted in the BWB swap thread if anyone has any of BWBs tobacco flavors for grabs because I haven't tried the pure tobacco flavors yet from Don. A few of them sparked my interest...Adirondack, Virginia, Backo, etc,

Glad you're starting to find stuff you enoy. Steeping aside, all of Don's brews are fantastic - but they all aren't for everyone! I had to do a similar 'test' like you're doing to see which of his flavors do it for me. So far I've tried about all of them except the pure tobaccos and a couple that flavors don't appeal to me personally - and it was worth the trial and error, at this point I can pick a fantastic flavor of his based on my mood and be more than content.
Sounds like if you can keep vaping that Vanilla for a bit you'll be able to sustain yourself until you unleash the steepedness (lol?) of flavor of the other great juices you've selected.

Vape on!

Last edited:

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Well this stuff has been sitting for a week and my patience is null. I pulled out the Applewood and dripped a few. I can taste a difference already. I'm gonna let it sit for a few more weeks. If this is any indication of whats to come this Applewood is gonna be great. Is it possible I can taste a difference in a week?

pinoypayter

Moved On
Feb 4, 2011
LA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spammer

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Well this stuff has been sitting for a week and my patience is null. I pulled out the Applewood and dripped a few. I can taste a difference already. I'm gonna let it sit for a few more weeks. If this is any indication of whats to come this Applewood is gonna be great. Is it possible I can taste a difference in a week?

Applewood is great. I liked mine fresh but it only gets better for the first month or so. I'm pretty sure after a month, any ejuice is basically at its peak...except maybe very rare cases?

My advice would probably be... If you like it vape it! Don't necessarily wait for it to be 'perfect'. The fact that its tasting better each day should be enough to come back to it, and maybe make it more enjoyable and something to look forward to each day?

by the way have you tried Casablanca? Thats what I go to when i feel like having a cigarette

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Not yet.....I just ordered a 30 mil bottle of the Applewood. I'm gonna be patient and let it steep. I can't believe the difference one week made. After the rest of the samples sit I'll try them again too. Then if that works out I guess I'll start trying others......I don't wanna jump the gun. I did experiment with something new today. I dripped my first atty. Pretty nice. I'm thinking about ordering more. Can you recommend a good atty. I wanna get a 306 with 510 threads. I took out the wick on the one I had and it was a cleaner vape. I understand removing the wick from the 306 is much easier. I don't think I'll be dripping while I'm out but I it might lead me to a juice feeder box or I'll drip at home.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Not yet.....I just ordered a 30 mil bottle of the Applewood. I'm gonna be patient and let it steep. I can't believe the difference one week made. After the rest of the samples sit I'll try them again too. Then if that works out I guess I'll start trying others......I don't wanna jump the gun. I did experiment with something new today. I dripped my first atty. Pretty nice. I'm thinking about ordering more. Can you recommend a good atty. I wanna get a 306 with 510 threads. I took out the wick on the one I had and it was a cleaner vape. I understand removing the wick from the 306 is much easier. I don't think I'll be dripping while I'm out but I it might lead me to a juice feeder box or I'll drip at home.

Hey buddy... first off, thanks for the updates on your BWB journey... very cool to read! Sounds like you've been doing a lot of ordering, but I just have to say that the Casa is one of my FAVORITES from BWB! Top 3 for sure. Absolutely delicious!

I use 306 atties exclusively... they ALL have 510 threading and fit 510 devices. I like Cisco, Bauway, and Joye brand 306s (low-resistance) for 3.7v vaping...and I like the 3.5 ohm (high-resistance) from ikenvape for 6v vaping.

I remove the wicks on all of my atties, I prefer it... but keep in mind, after you remove the wick, you can't use a foam cartridge any more... a de-wicked atty has to be dripped or bottom-fed!

hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread