Have a Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Does the SB come with noalax (sp?)on the threads? Or do I need to treat it right away?

Also, do the batts come charged?

Thanks
The SB threads are pre treated with Noalox, have been for years :).
The batteries come with a slight charge on them, you will need to charge them before using.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Chad's threads are a work of art. They don't bind but there's no play and you can't cross thread them. The only reason you need a real thin layer of noalox on them is because bare aluminum will grow a skin of oxidation and that would make them stick. The noalox isn't really going to go anywhere by itself unless you wipe it dry and it takes a really long time to evaporate. I guess how long might depend on your climate a bit. Come to think of it I didn't use Noalox, I used GB Ox-Gard OX-100. Maybe it hangs around longer.

Phoenician

Feb 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ.
Hey Rob,

There's a lot of new products coming in today :p

In Standard Cartomizers (Single Coil):
We have 1.7, 2.0, 2.5, 3.2 in black and stainless coming in today as well as a few other newer items that we havent carried before :)

Awesome, just ordered a couple boxes of the 1.7's....out of curiosity, how many ohms are the Boge ones I was buying before? I've not kept up on all things vaping for a while now because I found my "go to" combo, so my ordering has been on auto-pilot.

Also slapped one of those newer AW 3100mAh batteries on the order too, hopefully they justify their price. That's not a dig BTW, I've priced them at a local battery store as well. It's just one of things that's like "$20...for a battery, REALLY!?!?!" :laugh:

Anyhow, I've been ordering from AltSmoke for almost 2 (comin'up Feb 9th) years now...never a problem and always fast. Props to you, Chad, Mal and everyone else over there. Haven't touched an analog since I ordered that first Yeti kit and who knows how much money and years on my life I've saved.

:toast:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
I'm going to change the pictures of the Boge one's as well and make it a bit more clear. Low Resistance Boge Cartomizer's have always been 2.0 (Formely known as Yeti-C Low Resistance Cartomizers). The Standard's have been 3.0 :)

Try out the battery and let me know your thoughts, it shines with LR atomizers for sure. And they seem to last quite some time in both battery life and longevity. We have A LOT of new stuff coming in that we'll be adding over the next week. Really excited, just trying out the eGo-C's as well...seem to work much better than the eGo-T :p

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! :p Hope I got all the questions, feel free to let me know if you have any more. Sorry it took so long to reply, been running around the shop today trying to play catch up! But I'll get that squared away on the website and we're working on explaining the differences for those that have had questions :)

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread