Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Be sure to swing by for our grand opening on 7/13! There will be a pig roast (should be served around noon and DJ Dubs from WEBN will be broadcasting live from our store from noon to 2pm.

From the looks of it from rsvp's on various sites, it should be a good turn out and a great time!

magillagorilla

Sep 7, 2009
SW Ohio
Great shop, great customer service. The flavor bar is over the top. The hardware merchandise is high quality, standard but tried and true products. They offer everything from training wheel systems to advanced rba and high quality mechs. Its great to have a local source especially with the looming threat of an FDA imposed ban on the internet sales of PVs.

mikegetz

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Middletown, OH
It looks like a lot of locals on this thread. Are there ever any Cincinnati/Dayton vape meets?

the guys from centerville used to do them before they opened the b&m, but it has been about a year and a half. sadly, the last one was about a month before i started vaping.
most of the vapers i meet locally, are older folks that paid too much at the dirt mall for gear 2 years out of date ... i can't believe people still use ego tanks (and love them?)...

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Frank, the Cincinnati store mgr. had told me that he hoped to have some local meets at some point, but I've not caught wind of any yet.

Yeah, I might be up to us to organize. Frank has been pretty busy traveling and getting Lexington up and running.

Hopefully he will get a couple days break though before he sets out again.

Having been to this store over a dozen times, the staff is very friendly and educated. It's unfortunate that the website pricing and the B&M pricing are drastically different and the B&M does not honor the website prices. Example: Kanger T3S replacement heads were $1.50 at the B&M and now I'm being charged $3.00 (without the base). The website offers them @$1.50 in bulk of 5 or more, slightly higher per unit if less than 5. While this does not deter me from going to the store, I am more inclined to order from their website or another reputable site if I'm really bargain hunting. A 'Ship-To-Store' option from the website would be awesome for pickup for the cost savings alone.

glittle75

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
York, PA
Just picked up an MVP 2.0 from the Cincy store. Wanted to try cartos as well (Clearos up to this point) and one of the employees sat me down, showed and explained cartos, helped me fill them, and sent me out the door with a great vape.
Very happy with my experience, the store itself is awesome, the layout is great, and the staff is top notch.
Highly recommend this place to any vapors new and old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread