Status
Not open for further replies.

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
Went up today and hung out for awhile and met Rob and Dimitri. Nice guys and nice shop. Toked on some juice and watched The Dave Chappelle Show in the lounge. :laugh: Dimitri will challenge anybody to a game of Madden. My skills at the game are severely lacking so I didn't embarrass myself. Dropped some coin on supplies, the juice is pretty good, toking some right now. Nice to meet ya fella's.

Cat5ive

Jun 25, 2011
Dan Vegas, VA
What's up guys? I'm in Ohio with my girlfriend visiting her family up here, and we made a trip over to Columbus to visit her brothers there so I just knew we had to make it by the store, since there is nothing like this in Virginia that I'm aware of. On Tuesday, we headed over to the store and met Dimitri. He was excellent, very knowledgeable! He turned us on to atomizers and direct dripping and we're loving it! Hoping to make another trip there before we head back home! :D We tried flavors out and ended up leaving with 4 bottles of juice! (You must try the Cinn-a-Bomb!!) I am also fiending for the 1100 mAh eGo-twist that he let us try. I'm using a 650 mAh eGo-T right now and it just feels small and inadequate now!! Haha. Anyway, had an absolutely wonderful experience in the store! Dimitri even took our picture in front of the AltSmoke logo on the wall. :D Really can't wait to make it back!! HIGHLY Recommended!

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
I bought their synapse juice (cin-apple) while I was there. I took a sample hit of it while there and my head almost exploded. LOL It was waaay stronger than I anticipated. If you claim not being able to taste your juice, get some of that stuff. It'll clear yer sinuses and probably would get ya out of a DUI. :2cool:

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
I plan on stopping by sometime. It's nice that there is an ecig shop near me. I'm in Grove City and am familliar with high street. So I'll come by when I want to try a juice or two. Though I don't have any atties I can drip into. I don't use them, I use tanks or cartos. IS there an atty I can use on my ego that you have available to use for testing?

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
We actually use CE3's that are filled with liquid for testing. We use a mouth piece that are thrown away after each use (or the person trying can keep it if they wish :p) this is the easiest way to try new flavors. But we have bottles too if you want to try the flavors in your atomizer :p I'll be down there tomorrow, so if you want to make the trek then you're welcome to :)

-Rob

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
I just checked out the shop today for the first time. The synapse has my neurons firing and I been vaping it pretty much all day. Hard to taste any other juice as this taste lingers for a while.. So just keep vaping it.. I spoke to him about the cincinnati B&M and it seems like they are planning on opening one up in the next few months. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just checked out the shop today for the first time. ... I spoke to him about the cincinnati B&M and it seems like they are planning on opening one up in the next few months. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Hey, doc, long time no see.

Wow, an Altsmoke B&M in Cincinnati? OMG! I can't wait. :banana:

Fingers are crossed here, too. :headbang:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hey whats up baditude!!

Yup that's what Dmitri told me. Also looking at another location in Cleveland. I sampled quite a few of their juices and was not too impressed. But I did pick up a few attys and now I'm back to dripping :) man I've been missing out for the past 3 months
I never cared for dripping myself. I'm a carto tank guy. :laugh: If you click the link in my sig you can see some of my tanks.

Stay in touch :vapor:

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
Sweet collection dude!! Ive only been dripping since I havent started working yet, was waiting on my license. It a go now so I will be back to tanks and carts while Im out and will drip at home. I just purchased the did clone and picked up the glass tank for it... also waiting on the ac9 unit.. Im only 3 month into vaping so Im still fumbling around with different things. Those phiniac tanks are pimp dude, I was thinking of a custom Yankees or JETS tank.. will be ordering them probably in december..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread