Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Whats the date on it? I let it steep for 3 weeks or so and it's fantastic... Don has revealed that there is definitely Vanilla in it... maybe just a touch of Caramel, too?

the date is 6/09/2011. this was the 1st time i ever ordered RY4. yeh i really like it but will let it steep. Thanks

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
what does Ejoker taste like? gonna try that next when it is available. also want to try some casablanca. does Casablanca taste nutty like someone mentioned? Nuts i dont care for. but its funny 2 yrs ago my favorite was 555 american made and i couldnt get enough. then one day i went to vape it and i hated it. just like that no reason. i know it happens just wierd. I also have about 8 other flavors from Don. really ike them. what about Adrondack? should that steep for awhile. real different taste in adrondack. hey Whiskey is Adrondack named after you? that sure is beautiful country where you are.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
what does Ejoker taste like? gonna try that next when it is available. also want to try some casablanca. does Casablanca taste nutty like someone mentioned? Nuts i dont care for. but its funny 2 yrs ago my favorite was 555 american made and i couldnt get enough. then one day i went to vape it and i hated it. just like that no reason. i know it happens just wierd. I also have about 8 other flavors from Don. really ike them. what about Adrondack? should that steep for awhile. real different taste in adrondack. hey Whiskey is Adrondack named after you? that sure is beautiful country where you are.

eJoker is a 7 flavor blend of goody goodness. The most notable flavors, that I can discern, are tobacco, menthol, and cinnamon. But not one over powers the other, truly a work of art and a MUST TRY!

The aftertaste of Casa was a little peanutty, to me, it may be different for you. Plus, this was fresh out of the mailbox. Don's flavors tend to transform with time, I would definitely give it a go.

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
Hmmm. Since you're discussing Don's RY4, I'll throw in my two cents...albeit old, maybe. I generally vape only Don's Espresso or Backo. I stopped trying out tons of flavors, and have been very happy with just the two mentioned, but I did try the RY4 several months ago. To me, not only did it have a nice, rich caramelly flavor, but I also detected a slight menthol-like flavor that gave it a bit of "freshness" on exhale. I've never seen anyone mention this, so maybe it's just me. I was never a menthol smoker, so it was pretty noticeable to me.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Ejoker is pretty fantastic to me too... like Lev says, its a 7-flavor cocktail... Its like the "Dr. Pepper" of BWB liquid. Menthol, Cinnamon, Tobacco is all I can pick out.

I hate nutty flavors, but I LOVE Casa. It's amazing. Try some, if you dont like it, you wont have any problem trading or selling it

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010

The adirondack is my signiture Juice , Yes....Keep your eyes peeled for another Whiskey flavor coming to BWB:)
The Casablanca which is in my top loved line up. is not nutty in my tastes buds, but spicey on inhale & a hint of chocolate on exhale...it is the most wonderful mysterious juices I have ever tasted, therefore a daily vape for me:)

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
You folks are beginning to convince me on the Casa.:) I received Melonbacco yesterday and it is just as awesome as Applewood. Right out of the mailbox it's fantastic and it's in my Reo today. I re-ordered menthol again, this time in the medium, rather than strong. It still gives me that "ahhhh" feeling and I love it. :vapor:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
The aftertaste of Casa was a little peanutty, to me, it may be different for you. Plus, this was fresh out of the mailbox. Don's flavors tend to transform with time, I would definitely give it a go.

Vaping it now, see I definitely taste that sweetness as Whiskey described as a cocoa, which is what I thought it was too. But, not like milk chocolate, it's kind of hard to describe. It's got a little zing in it, but not in your face! It's smooth through out. I'm still getting a very mild salty-type taste that I earlier described as peanutty and I think that is just because that's what my brain correlates this particular taste (whatever it is) with. I am sure few if any would taste it the same that I do. I will say this though, it's a very good blend and it is an absolute must try!!! I am enjoying it very much!

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
Got one of my orders! The second order shipped really fast and should be here soon, thanks BWB for the super quick turnaround! I'm mixing my Dulce with my Coconut, and I am sitting here in my office vaping myself stupid for the pure pleasure of watching all that vapor swirl around and settle on my desk! SOLD! I won't be ordering from anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread