Status
Not open for further replies.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
All of us started with a first order...a flavor that wowed us to continue ordering with BWB. What was your's and why?

For me, as a Noob, I was drawn to BWB because BWB was recommended for quality juice. The flavors came second. I've always believed if you buy the best, you're never disappointed.

My very first order was 10ml of Malty Toffee and 10ml of Watermellon. I loved the Malty Toffee right out of the mailbox. The watermellon, I wasn't so keen on. Fruits were a hard sell for me and I didn't know anything about steeping. Anyway, the rest is history....I have MANY BWB juices now and love them all. I've (sort of) learned to be patient with steeping. I am now loving my BWB watermellon and for fruits, now have strawberry and blueberry too.

I do have my BWB favorites, but there are none that I've wasted my money on or consider unvapable.

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
My first was Malty (although it had a different name then). The reason I chose that flavor was because -- it was the only one Don made. LOL

I think Don's e-liquid business really took off when he concocted HIS tobacco absolute. It is the underlying flavor that provides that tobacco bite and TH in many of his tobacco-based liquids. Before the BWB web site and Don was selling via email, I used to order plain old TA.

I vape about 10 of BWB's stuff these days but Malty has remained a staple in my arsenal. One never forgets that first love, right? =)

deedeelu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
NJ
My first was Menthol Tobacco (for my mother-in-law), Peach, Blueberry and Carmel Cappuccino. At the time I think Peach was my go to. That was followed up by Applewood, Green Apple, Espresso, Rootbeer, Malty, Vanilla Bean and Malty Toffee.

My main vapes right now are Espresso, Malty and Malty Toffee but all are in the rotation. Haven't met a BWB that I didn't like.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Then I tried cappucino (eh.. for now, will revisit later) and then applewood (so good!)

Yes, Nocturn. I felt the same way with my caramel cappuccino. At first, the coffee taste was too strong for me. After a week or so of steeping, the flavors began to mellow. I don't know how to describe it, but it changed...just more mellow - less bitter, I guess. LOL. I loved the Applewood right from the mailbox. I still love it. Occasionally I drop another BWB flavor into it. All the BWB flavors mix well together, i think.

deedeelu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
NJ
Yes, Nocturn. I felt the same way with my caramel cappuccino. At first, the coffee taste was too strong for me. After a week or so of steeping, the flavors began to mellow. I don't know how to describe it, but it changed...just more mellow - less bitter, I guess. LOL.

+1 on that. It definitely got better after steeping.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Maxboro, and extra strong Menthol. I tried them both when I first started vaping and was looking for an exact real cig flavor. I didn't like either of them, because as we all know, there isn't a "perfect" match to a real cancer stick. My tastebuds changed to fruits, sweets, and hot cinnamon juices. As with most flavors, I got burnt out on most of them after a week or two. The only one that I didn't, strangley enough was waffle. :?: I never in a million years thought I'd ever like vaping waffles! So, knowing Don's reputation on quality juices I tried his version of waffle and loved it! Now I have some MT, RY4, E-Joker to try after the arrive and steep for a few weeks. (Since I'm not spoiled by KNOWING what they taste like I can allow them proper steeping time w/out being tempted to tear into them right outta the mailbox) I'm looking forward to trying some more of his flavor's in the very near future. For some reason the tobacco tastes seem to be "calling" to me...again.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I started with cafe mocha, and absolutely loved it. I loved it so much I decided to try espresso and cappucino. I think coffee flavors were the only thing my 2+pad/20+ years taste buds could latch on to. Once I tasted the espresso, I lost interest entirely in the cafe mocha....not that it was bad, I think I was getting my taste buds back. everything since has been a winner.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Here's the e-mail from my first order:

Don,
I've heard great things about you. I'd like to order:

Backwoods Honey Flue Nut Tobacco

Backwoods RY4

Backwoods Blast

all 10 ml / 18 mg

Thank you,

Wharf

The site was down and had to e-mail to order. The HFN nocked my socks off and loved the RY4. My second was order#33, Applewood and although I have a bunch of fav's, AW has been my #1 since !!!

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Late as usual. My first try of BWB was sent to me by a friend. Menthol tobacco Medium and Dulce - both at 18mg back in September. When I got the package, I had no idea who Don Krom was and why he was sending me juice. :lol: That was right before he opened his website. Little did I know he would spoiled me for most other juice vendors.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
My very first juice was from BWB yes I can remember exactly what I got. Malty Malty Toffee Applewood Maxboro and the 555. I remember wanting the ry4 but boy I had to wait awhile to get that. I have ordered many of Don's juice and all have been great. Oh I finally got to order the ry4 LOL I think it is one of my favs other than the Malty Toffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread