What was your first BWB flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
My first order was Applewood tobacco, HFN and Nutty. The Applewood pretty much sealed the deal for me. I don't remember who mentioned "BWB = clean taste" but that's what I kept thinking of while vaping it.

Then I grabbed some RY4, eJokers, Malty, Cherry Tobacco on my 2nd order...oh, and more Applewood yeah!

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
My first order was RY4 and Maxboro. The Max, I loved straight off while the RY4 left much to be desired. Then the day came when I was running low on Max and turned to the RY4. And it had steeped beautifully.

Now, when I order from Don, I try to order one or two small bottles of something new to try. There were a couple of flavors I just didn't have a taste for but for the most part, I love them all.

I had strayed from vaping for a couple of months and now back full time, I'm waiting patiently for eJoker's to be available again.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Welcome back! Keep an eye on the site, hes supposed to have some available soon!

My first order was RY4 and Maxboro. The Max, I loved straight off while the RY4 left much to be desired. Then the day came when I was running low on Max and turned to the RY4. And it had steeped beautifully.

Now, when I order from Don, I try to order one or two small bottles of something new to try. There were a couple of flavors I just didn't have a taste for but for the most part, I love them all.

I had strayed from vaping for a couple of months and now back full time, I'm waiting patiently for eJoker's to be available again.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Well I am seeing so many first orders being tobacco flavors and what not so I will go out on a limb here. My first order was 15ml rootbeer, 10ml cola, and 10ml cherry tobacco. I absolutely love the rootbeer and cola and I keep them both stocked. The cherry tobacco was really good for what it was but I just didn't care for it was much. I have some ejoker and ry4 steeping but I find myself vaping rootbeer more than anything and when I go to the bar for a whiskey+coke, I vape the cola :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread