• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
That could be difficult seeing I got the burnt sulphur type smell when filing my nails after I'd cut them :laugh:

Might be the sulphur content in the metal of the nail clippers then Trisha :laugh:

You'd take that chance? ...goodness! - you do realise I still have the BPP Vertigo? :unsure: - not to mention I haven't yet tested this theory about being able to fly a plane!

As long as the Auto-pilot works while you get the hang of things I don't mind :laugh:

Funny the drivers say that - there's a school of thought that art teachers are those who couldn't make it in the art world. Think since they recession, they may have to re-think that one! I could imagine lots of very good artists taking up at least part-time positions.

It's just our warped sense of humour. Anyone that tells us what to do out on the road, has to be the enemy of all bus drivers :laugh: Having said that though, some inspectors can be little Hitlers, so I guess it's justified :D

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Here you go..

Moderator approval to have the thread remain here!

images

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Nope no advertising, just a bunch of degenerates chatting mainly :laugh:

If you do want to join in, as I said we're a friendly bunch. No flaunting of rules intended. We've already had a Moderator ask if we wanted to move the original thread to the FT sub-section, but we're set in our ways and like our little corner of the forum :laugh:

Probably the reason why it's showing up so much in the new topics area is that we do chat a lot. Us Brits know how to gossip, we're not all stiff upper lip as some would believe :laugh:

If you want to chat about anything here you're welcome to join us and if any of the Moderators feel that we need to be re-located then so be it.

Thank you; as I said, having used Fasttech for over a year, I had an interest in contributing to the thread, however, from reading the first post, I am not comfortable with posting in this thread if
(a) - it is not in the fasttech forum, and also
(b) - is going to be deliberately kept going into eternity
If either (a) or (b) were not the case, then I would be comfortable, but not both.
Then again, by the sounds of it, the thread isn't really so much about fasttech, so may the topic shouldn't be fasttech.

===edit===

OR!
images

Ok, I'm happy now
:)

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well 2 mods have no problem with it, the first thread went almost to 15,000 posts, would have been no different if it was just a "part 2" of the same thread, still has the name "FastTech" in the title.

If it is an Ad, I want my cut of the commission. :D

BTW, My room has a Really Nice View, not like Bobs box room. :lol:

Burnie

Glad you're happy with your accommodation Burnie :) What time would you like breakfast in the morning mate ?? I'm no good at bacon, but I can rustle up some nice thick porridge :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyway back on topic :laugh:

I still can't get this blooming MP3 player from FT to work, so it's going in the bin.
Was it a cheap one? Suppose Customer service couldn't help? :(

I have three smallish orders on the way from FT, but none in this country yet!

The Indigo is in Chicago
The Highbrow in Heathrow
The MBV passed through sort facility London

Wonder if Bob has seen any movement with his MBV today!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyway,did anyone actually get a visit from a postie today?Not a sign around here.
And i'm waiting on three orders from you know who.
No! and we stayed in when we saw there were delivery offices open this afternoon! Could have visited our younger son & family! :rolleyes: ...seen not a hint of a red jacket and post bag!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Thank you; as I said, having used Fasttech for over a year, I had an interest in contributing to the thread, however, from reading the first post, I am not comfortable with posting in this thread if
(a) - it is not in the fasttech forum, and also
(b) - is going to be deliberately kept going into eternity
If either (a) or (b) were not the case, then I would be comfortable, but not both.
Then again, by the sounds of it, the thread isn't really so much about fasttech, so may the topic shouldn't be fasttech.

Off you toddle then, Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread