• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I still can`t get me melon round this :laugh:
Tracking No. Status Location Destination Date
RI262366775CN Collection Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:00:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Opening Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:46:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:02:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Delivery to airport Guangzhou GB Sun, 14 Dec 2014 06:50:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:38:00 GMT

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What took you so long Bob, all the best bedrooms have now gone in our new home, you're stuck with the box room mate :laugh:

Was trying to catch up from last night, and by the time I did get here, the old thread got closed, I did post a couple of answers back in the old thread on the last page before it got shut down.

I still can`t get me melon round this :laugh:
Tracking No. Status Location Destination Date
RI262366775CN Collection Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:00:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Opening Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:46:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:02:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Delivery to airport Guangzhou GB Sun, 14 Dec 2014 06:50:00 GMT
RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:38:00 GMT

have you queried it with FT - think I would

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Was trying to catch up from last night, and by the time I did get here, the old thread got closed, I did post a couple of answers back in the old thread on the last page before it got shut down.

have you queried it with FT - think I would

It`s not fasttech, its ali express, and all they say is as the tracking shows it has been despatched to the uk ! And please be calm :laugh: As it is normal for tracking not to update in the uk. No surprise there :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Yes, very! I've just been looking back - it was last week in April that I first posted in the FT thread ...Terry talking about Vapology's Coffee and Black Magic chocolates! (No, their coffee hasn't come back!)

That brings back memories, Vapology, used to love their capp too, good job I've got the MBV coffee and cream now :)

I can fly a plane now? Oh goody! View attachment 397764

As long as you offer us cheap flights, you certainly can :laugh:

Not likely! Sulphur type smell seemed to point to e-liquid for some reason, but if no-one else gets that, it can't be!

Do any of your juices have a sulphur type smell Trisha ??

I get mental images of mad little inspectors sat with remote controls directing the buses! :facepalm:

Some of the guys at work call the inspectors "failed bus drivers" - just imagine the fun they'd have getting their revenge on us poor drivers :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

We're all here now Bob and that's the main thing. We'll soon be up to the limit on this thread soon the way things are going :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Sounds to me like this amounts to an ad for fasttech.

It should really just be in the fasttech forum.

Not really an ad, just a place where people (who are mainly based in the UK) come together to chat, sometimes about fasttech, sometimes about other topics. We've all ordered many times from FT though, hence the title.

We do welcome people from other continents though, we're quite friendly if anyone wants to join in :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I always blame the dog :D
That could be difficult seeing I got the burnt sulphur type smell when filing my nails after I'd cut them :laugh:

That brings back memories, Vapology, used to love their capp too, good job I've got the MBV coffee and cream now :)
It was a good one! ...right about the time we all started trying the Chefs ones!

As long as you offer us cheap flights, you certainly can :laugh:
You'd take that chance? ...goodness! - you do realise I still have the BPP Vertigo? :unsure: - not to mention I haven't yet tested this theory about being able to fly a plane!

Do any of your juices have a sulphur type smell Trisha ??
If they did, they'd be in the bin! ;) No, nothing like sulphur :D I was convinced it was the VG/PG causing it, but if no-one else gets a similar smell when cutting/filing nails, it has to be something else, and the only other things I've used are Ventolin & Theophylline.

Some of the guys at work call the inspectors "failed bus drivers" - just imagine the fun they'd have getting their revenge on us poor drivers :laugh:
Unless they'd hunt you down and run you over with the remote control buses, they'd have a job!

Funny the drivers say that - there's a school of thought that art teachers are those who couldn't make it in the art world. Think since they recession, they may have to re-think that one! I could imagine lots of very good artists taking up at least part-time positions.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Not really an ad, just a place where people (who are mainly based in the UK) come together to chat, sometimes about fasttech, sometimes about other topics. We've all ordered many times from FT though, hence the title.

We do welcome people from other continents though, we're quite friendly if anyone wants to join in :)

I've used fasttech for a year, hence my interest in the thread and topic, but when I read the first post it seems to me it sort of deliberately codifies a method of getting around the forum's policy towards suppliers.

Every now and then somebody is going to post a topic like "blah blah blah VENDOR NAME HERE blah blah blah"; but after a while the topic drops down the list.

In this thread you're basically instituting a persistent establishment of a presence of the VENDOR NAME "Fasttech" to remain prominent on the new posts/threads listings, just as in the past there used to see a frequent provari thread.

It reeks of a publicity stunt and sets a bad precedent for other people to do the same thing with other vendors.

The thread simply shouldn't be in the UK forum, it should be in the Fasttech forum.

That's my thinking, in case you're just innocently doing this and never thought about how it looked.
In any case this thread apparently has been going on so long it must have drawn the attention of the mods already and it's their opinion that counts, not mine.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's my thinking, in case you're just innocently doing this and never thought about how it looked.
In any case this thread apparently has been going on so long it must have drawn the attention of the mods already and it's their opinion that counts, not mine.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...one-here-used-fasttech-1440.html#post14850291

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...one-here-used-fasttech-1446.html#post14856675

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/635442-fasttech-veterans-2.html#post14856686

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've used fasttech for a year, hence my interest in the thread and topic, but when I read the first post it seems to me it sort of deliberately codifies a method of getting around the forum's policy towards suppliers.

Every now and then somebody is going to post a topic like "blah blah blah VENDOR NAME HERE blah blah blah"; but after a while the topic drops down the list.

In this thread you're basically instituting a persistent establishment of a presence of the VENDOR NAME "Fasttech" to remain prominent on the new posts/threads listings, just as in the past there used to see a frequent provari thread.

It reeks of a publicity stunt and sets a bad precedent for other people to do the same thing with other vendors.

The thread simply shouldn't be in the UK forum, it should be in the Fasttech forum.

Nope no advertising, just a bunch of degenerates chatting mainly :laugh:

If you do want to join in, as I said we're a friendly bunch. No flaunting of rules intended. We've already had a Moderator ask if we wanted to move the original thread to the FT sub-section, but we're set in our ways and like our little corner of the forum :laugh:

Probably the reason why it's showing up so much in the new topics area is that we do chat a lot. Us Brits know how to gossip, we're not all stiff upper lip as some would believe :laugh:

If you want to chat about anything here you're welcome to join us and if any of the Moderators feel that we need to be re-located then so be it.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Sounds to me like this amounts to an ad for fasttech.

It should really just be in the fasttech forum.

Bleeding well annoys me, posts like that. If you ain`t got nothin to say, then don`t effin say it !! :mad:

Well 2 mods have no problem with it, the first thread went almost to 15,000 posts, would have been no different if it was just a "part 2" of the same thread, still has the name "FastTech" in the title.

If it is an Ad, I want my cut of the commission. :D

BTW, My room has a Really Nice View, not like Bobs box room. :lol:

Burnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread