Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Hi folks!

I'm little bit new in this forum, so I can't post this story in absolutely relevant topic, so excuse me for that.
I just receive my newly bought VAMO V3 from fasttech, but unfortunately, it's defective/faulty. Namely, the problem is with 510 connector; however I try to screw in the atomizer(s) (also bought from fasttech), I can't. The atomizer and drippers what I try was: V5 Dripping Atomizer, Vivi Nova V3 and VIVI NOVA V-core 2.0.

I just want to ask you, does anyone have this problem with Vamo V3?
Of course, I open trouble ticket and just waiting for their response.

Here you can see my video about described above: Vamo V3 problem - YouTube

Regards,
axlfsi
Give us a CLEAR closeup of the 510 head, from the video it doesn't look like there are threads

And that is the 3rd post I have read on Vamo V3, I have one enroute...I am hoping it was a small run of defects and not a quick turn around cluster hump from China...I'm betting it's the cluster hump

Last edited:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Same here. 510 threads don't work. Any 510 device just doesn't catch on the threads and the device hits the center battery post with no purchase on the threads at all.

I was too laz... er busy to open a ticket to send it back. It's a backup device and I have an adapter to make it work so it's no big deal for me.

I would send it back though - open a ticket, you'll have to ship it to Miami (for those here in the US) and they will ship you a new device when they receive it.

blackboi

Aug 15, 2013
chicago
Hey im fairly new to vaping ive been vaping for about a week I just ordered aVamo V3 Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with OLED ScreenSKU.1381404 with an IGO-L Rebuildable Stainless Steel Dripping AtomizerSKU.1400500 I was wondering what to expect as far as experience my current set up is a ego c twist with a few kanger evods any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread