Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Especially in your pocket lol...

Long story short, I was eating a krispy cream donut in the kitchen and while I was sitting down I did hear a slight hissing noise but figured the water faucet wasnt shut all the way. So I thought nothing of it. When I went into the bedroom I reached for my buzz and it was hot! I kind of freaked and took the batts out and forunately the batts werent hot at all. It actually melted my drip tip some. Things are fine now. I put a new drip tip on the tank and the carto is actually still working fine lol. It did freak me out a little. I was sitting at the exact angle to make the button fire. From now on folks, I'm taking the one second to turn the buzz off before it enters my pocket.

I'm still amazed the carto wasn't fried.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I ended up picking up one of those little Nebo flashlight holders. It has an old style belt clip (like on an eyeglasses case) and a belt loop clip. The case is slightly larger diameter than a BP, I just added a small piece of shoe foam. The case height comes up to just below the wheel, and with the foam added there's no chance for accidental misfiring when I put the BP in.

It looks decidedly utilitarian, clipped to the belt loop, but has come in very handy.
holster.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread