Just got my Buzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Thanks, WW! I have to agree with Hellen (but don't tell her, 'cause her head gets sooooo big when I admit that), but I sure wish I had bought one earlier, too. I absolutely adore my Buzz. It delivers every single thing I've been missing and grumbling about not having since I started vaping. I still cannot get over how much better almost all of my juices taste with the Buzz, and it's so simple to use. Yeah, women shouldn't be leary of this one bit...if I can use it, anyone can! :D

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
its really not that hard too use, i thought i would be moving the voltage up and down all day everyday but one day i set it back to 4.5v and i moved it up a little after that, after about a week that i had noticed that i hadnt moved it I then hooked it up to check where the voltage was at, it was at 4.76v and I love it there. iv moved it down a little with another juice but it will always end up back at 4.76v cause i like it there, Its funny how even without the meter i always end up at 4.75v or 4.76v, im still loving my buzz, now i need the terminator so i can at least use my chuck every once in a while.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
this is your first mod. wow, i think to truly respect the buzz far more greater you have to have had at least 2 other high volt mods, i had a joker, still have my chuck. and now that i have my buzz i truly understand how much better this mod is. if i would have gotten the buzz as my first mod i would not have gone through the learning curve of using 5v and 6v mods and trying to make them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread