Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
DaveOno, Vermillion usually has sales on the major holidays... other than that... you can use "ecf" all the time for 10% off the eliquids :)

And Joan... Applewood is my all time favorite of the Vermillion flavors!!! YUMMMMMY

I am hoping it will be something my hubby likes. You could never imagine what I go through with him LOL He does one juice and one juice only and it was a struggle to find that one. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Applewood but even if he turns thumbs down on it, have a feeling I will probably like it even though the bacco juices aren't my usual.

I also see my order has shipped already :) Anxious to try them.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I am hoping it will be something my hubby likes. You could never imagine what I go through with him LOL He does one juice and one juice only and it was a struggle to find that one. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Applewood but even if he turns thumbs down on it, have a feeling I will probably like it even though the bacco juices aren't my usual.

I also see my order has shipped already :) Anxious to try them.
Hiya JoanJ! Lemme tell ya, you wont be disappointed! I'm in love with Hard Lemonade, Malibu Pineapple, and the Kentucky Premium courtesy of DaveOno. I'm definitely putting my order in for those. VR is AWESOME!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My juices arrived yesterday. I got the Malibu Pineapple on recommendations from friends and Ky Applewood. I couldn't stay out of them. The Malibu is sweet and creamy coconut with enough pineapple to tingle the tastebuds and not make it overly sweet. It could easily be an ADV. The Applewood... needs to steep. Tried it fresh and the flavor was good but the throat hit was painful. I am not a bacco person. Looking for something for hubby. Tried it again this morning and it has already mellowed considerably and the flavor is really, really wonderful. It has a sweetness that is so nice and then the fresh apple and smoke hit and it is really going to be nice. Just tried it again and it is even better now than it was 8 hrs ago. It is higher nic than what I use and that may be part of it but even so, I am looking forward to seeing where this one finally ends up. The bottom of the bottle says 4/18 but I will give it time anyway since it has been sealed and such and not sure how much of steeping is mixing and how much is it breathing. Needless to say, my friends didn't steer me wrong on these juices. I am quite impressed :)

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
How about a Mother's Day code, VR ... I missed the Easter Sale, was a crazy day. I also forgot to use the ECF for 10% off the last several orders ... I'm losing my mind, I swear. Old age sucks!

I'm getting low on my beloved Mystic Cherry!

Joan: Welcome to the VR family - you can't go wrong with VR juices, they are all wonderful. I'd suggest the cherrywood tobacco, which I loved and I don't even like tobacco juices. Also, my favorite, Mystic Cherry, Jr. is amazing. And Caramelized Cappuccino is fantastic, as well as all the pineapples and well I could just go on forever, but these are my top flavors.

cleo :)

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
cleolove-albums-pretty-things-picture38714-tulips.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread