Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
I'm new to this whole review thing and mostly want to keep track of all the stuff I'm trying in one place so I can come back later and make sense out of it all. :) I'll put stars (*) next to each flavor to say what I think about it (1 - 5).

9/29/11
Halo
I received my Halo sampler pack today and as of right now I have mixed feelings about it. Tonight I'm focusing on vaping the Menthol Ice (24mg) with my eGo-t battery and a Boge 2.0 LR Cartomizer. I'm getting minimal TH, tons of vapor, virtually no menthol coolness, and just a little bit of minty sweetness. I'm not quite sure what the deal is but I'm not all that impressed right now. :\

9/28/11
Waiting for my Halo samples (Torque 56, Prime 15, Tribeca, Tiki juice, Menthol Ice, Malibu Menthol)
Just placed a sample order from Vermillion River this evening (Kentucky Premium Blend, Kentucky Vanilla Blend, Florida Citrus Explosion). Will update as they arrive. :)

9/26/11
Juicy Vapor
I got my samples today of Ecto Plasma, French Toast, Wake-N-Vape, Turkish Tobacco, and Fire-N-Ice. Let's just say these were definitely worth waiting 7 days for! They have have great vapor production and flavor at the Reduced PG mixture, and that's just using my atomizers with the ego-t. I can't wait to try these with the 510 LR Cartos.

*** Ecto Plasma (0mg) is really tasty with it's sweet yet refreshing taste. The first few vapes are tasty but I kind of got tired of it quickly. There's no TH at all. It's one of these juices that's good to have around if you're bored.

*** French Toast (0mg) is plain crazy how exact on the flavor is to french toast with maple syrup. I'm not sure if it'll be a regular order of mine but it's sure tasty for a breakfast vape with coffee. After a couple days vaping this I have found that I still like it but it won't be a regular order for me. I think I find more amusement from making the house smell like french toast. The vapor production is pretty good and there's no TH.

** Wake-N-Vape (0mg) has that coffee/java taste to it and for some reason I'm not a fan even though it definitely captures the taste spot on. I guess java just wasn't meant for me to vape on. Bummer. I waited a couple days and tried again and I'm still not liking this juice. I'm sure coffee juice lovers will enjoy it but it's not for me. TH doesn't exist and it tends to cling to my atty like no other.

*** Turkish Tobacco (24mg) is mellow, smooth and sweet. It's a good juice and definitely worth checking out, but it's not quite what we were looking for. We're trying to find a spot on replacement for the Marlboro Lights and it's not happening for some reason. We tried the USA Mix (Mboro) and it was too strong & the flavor was off. This Turkish juice seems more like a dessert smoke than a tobacco replacement for analogs. Pretty good TH overall though!

**** Fire-N-Ice (0mg) is my #1 choice after trying this sample. I can't believe how powerful the cinnamon is before it cools off and turns smooth. It literally takes your breath away at first! It's really sweet too! I absolutely love it and can't wait to try it in a carto instead of my ego-t atomizer! After a couple days of vaping I still enjoy this juice but it's definitely not an all day vape. It's simply too intense to puff on constantly, but it's great for 5-10 drags.

9/25/11
Vapor's Corner is a local vendor that I've tried juice from because it's easily accessible while I'm waiting for shipments to arrive. So far I've tried their Bubblegum (Spearmint), Vanilla, and Menthol.

***** Bubblegum (18mg) provides decent vapor and a good taste. It's actually something I'll continue to purchase until I find something better & cheaper online. The TH is good as well, though i assume it's mostly from the spearmint stinging the throat.

***** Menthol (11mg) is actually really good! Keep in mind this is the only menthol I've tried so far so I can't really compare it to anything else. Once I get my Halo stuff I will update this review. The vapor production is great as well as the TH.

*** Vanilla (24mg) has great vapor production and a crazy amount of TH. At this strength I find it almost impossible to vape because the TH is so intense. The flavor is definitely vanilla but I have no other juice to compare it with. I'll update this as soon as my VR order arrives.

9/16/11
Zikwid in Glendale, AZ is where I purchased my eGo-T and my first juices. I got Chocolate Mint (18mg), Pina Colada (24mg), USA Mix (18mg).

* Chocolate Mint has been very disappointing now that i know what juice and TH should taste like. I can smell the chocolate but can't taste it or the mint. TH is doesn't exist with my atty or carto. Vapor production leaves something to be desired.

*** Pina Colada is crazy strong! The TH is ridiculous and the vapor production is wild with my atty. Actually I don't vape this much because the TH is too much for me. Some people may love this though. I think I would enjoy this juice more at 18mg or less. It definitely tastes just like pina colada though!

*** USA Mix has a pretty good taste and vapor production, but the TH seems a little dry or something. It's difficult to explain but we went from being a fan of it to looking for something else. I haven't tried anything else to compare this juice with but will update this review when I get my VR samples.

Last edited:

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
I'm curious as to why you have all different nic levels, from 0 mg - 24 mg. Also, u are probably aware but just in case u aren't - lower nic levels, especially 0, can have no th. Tho I have heard of a th plus and am curious if that works when added to low nic juices or not...

Well it's a weird story. I actually quit smoking cold-turkey almost a year ago but miss the relaxation that came from smoking. I found out about vaping and was excited because I could smoke without all the health concerns. My intent is to go 0mg for everything but I'm finding I enjoy the nicotine. That's why I have so many nic levels in my review. I'll have to check out that th plus though and see what it's all about. :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I'm very interested in trying more Juicy Vapor juices myself. Thanks for describing the flavors! I have tried a few and my fav so far is Artic Berry (a customer creation). It's like a berry mix with menthol. It was a little light tho but sometimes u want a little light. Nice cool vape. I want to try more, I wish their prices were a little lower tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread