Welcome to Highbrow Vapor - Come on in and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejohnson91

Feb 11, 2012
Fresno, CA
So I just received the Belgium Waffle flavor and my god is it good! This might just replace RY4 as my favorite HBV flavor. It is so complex and really does taste like you're eating a waffle. I plan on letting it steep for a while but just like a kid who found his christmas presents early I had to take a little peak at what I got. I was a little nervous about getting the flavor in fear of it being too sweet, but I'm so glad I got it! I'll definitely be picking up a 30ml.

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
So I just received the Belgium Waffle flavor and my god is it good! This might just replace RY4 as my favorite HBV flavor. It is so complex and really does taste like you're eating a waffle. I plan on letting it steep for a while but just like a kid who found his christmas presents early I had to take a little peak at what I got. I was a little nervous about getting the flavor in fear of it being too sweet, but I'm so glad I got it! I'll definitely be picking up a 30ml.

FresYES! :toast:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Ok this lime rickey with grape kicks ..... My first all day vape. I am going to order more maybe try another lime based custom also. It's so clean and I have found what I would describe as clean flavors to be my favorite.

:w00t::w00t: Oh frabjous day, caloo, calay!!! I can't wait until I'm able to place my next order now -- I'm so jazzed about a good lime-based juice (and grape is always good!). :)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Arrow, gonna have to try that one as well next time. I've been craving a good grape, didn't know Bryan had it before my last order, so I ordered one from another place..well. Just wasn't that great. So looking forward to this one, heck maybe even a grape by itself as well :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Arrowhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Utah
Maybe this will help explain the flavor. What I described was a drink that a local fast food place makes. It's Sprite with some fresh lime squeezed in it. Then they add a grape candy like syrup a little. It's soso good. And honestly it has been recreated very well. The only thing I might change is some extra flavor a touch. But that is just me possibly.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Maybe this will help explain the flavor. What I described was a drink that a local fast food place makes. It's Sprite with some fresh lime squeezed in it. Then they add a grape candy like syrup a little. It's soso good. And honestly it has been recreated very well. The only thing I might change is some extra flavor a touch. But that is just me possibly.

Okay . . . well I'd rather have an actual Lime Rickey with just a splash of grape added . . .

Here's a recipe (without the grape): Lime Rickey recipe

And another recipe: http://cookingequipment.about.com/od/beveragerecipes/r/LimeRickey.htm

Scribe, do you think you could tweak Arrowhead's juice into this (simpler) recipe? (I don't really care about the carbonation part.) I'd like it heavy on the lime, and with a splash of natural-tasting white or purple grape . . . Purty Puleeze?:D

Last edited:

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Glad to hear that. just a few more days before i can order, cant friggin wait, been too long since my last order. hope this isnt sold out by then. heh

Meems

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Okay . . . well I'd rather have an actual Lime Rickey with just a splash of grape added . . .

Here's a recipe (without the grape): Lime Rickey recipe

And another recipe: http://cookingequipment.about.com/od/beveragerecipes/r/LimeRickey.htm

Scribe, do you think you could tweak Arrowhead's juice into this (simpler) recipe? (I don't really care about the carbonation part.) I'd like it heavy on the lime, and with a splash of natural-tasting white or purple grape . . . Purty Puleeze?:D

Of course we can EleanorR! :2cool:

Hmmm...if Bryan has maple around for the waflles, I wonder if a Highbrowbacco Maple Tobacco would be possible?

That's exactly what I was thinking! When I tried my belgium waffle flavor I was thinking how perfect it would be if it had a tobacco taste to it.

I like where this is going and will get to work on it right away!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Of course we can EleanorR! :2cool:

YAY!!! :)

Lime Ricky is far too perfect a vape to actually exist in this realm of human thought. It has to be a gift from the astral goddess.

Do you mean you've already gotten some from Bryan?? Spill the beans!

In other news, I have finally cracked open the Tobacco Exotic with Orange that Scribe whipped up at my request on 3/20/12 (yes, that's 5.5 weeks of steepage for anyone who's counting :laugh:).

It's good. Very good. As I suspected, the Orange is strong enough to really stand up to the highly-flavorful TE (which I've decided is a bit too earthy/strong/manly for my tastes, for all day vaping). It's my favorite of the three I've tried so far, the other two being Peach and Apricot.

So if you love Highbrow's Tobacco Exotic, I highly recommend getting a bottle of it with a big old punch of Orange -- it's yummy! :)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
placed an order and got some more orange & amaretto and also got watermelon & green tea, which I haven't tried yet. I so wanted to get 30 mls of blueberry, limoncello, & pear too because they are so good. Oh well, maybe next order :(

Bryan, are you going to have lime as an option on the site soon? Sounds like a great mixer - maybe I should've requested some of that lime ricky too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread