Welcome to Highbrow Vapor - Come on in and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I swear you can mix anything with anything on Bry'bro's juices and it'll come out a winner, should be his slogan. like "Every Elixer is a Mixer'..
..okay hang on, i can do better than that'...kay um..... nope...nothing else rhymes with mixer, cept 'fixer' and i can't make it happen...so never mind.. heh

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
originally posted by meeems

I swear you can mix anything with anything on Bry'bro's juices and it'll come out a winner, should be his slogan. like "Every Elixer is a Mixer'..

haha, I like that meeems, very clever :laugh:

that almost seems to be true ... Bryan offers his own good mixing suggestions with almost every juice :)

someone recently suggested dark choco mint and blood orange :blink: since I have both, I may try that, but I can't yet quite imagine what it will taste like :rolleyes: chocolate screwdriver :confused: orange kahlua :facepalm:

I'll mix up a small (very small) test batch and let it simmer for a week :laugh: york peppermint orange :unsure:

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
thanks bbb king!

ooh, you know what i think it would taste like? not sure you get them in the states, but in canada we have these chocolate orange balls, that you slam down on a counter and they break open into slices.

Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange Ball, 6.17-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

haha, I like that meeems, very clever :laugh:

that almost seems to be true ... Bryan offers his own good mixing suggestions with almost every juice :)

someone recently suggested dark choco mint and blood orange :blink: since I have both, I may try that, but I can't yet quite imagine what it will taste like :rolleyes: chocolate screwdriver :confused: orange kahlua :facepalm:

I'll mix up a small (very small) test batch and let it simmer for a week :laugh: york peppermint orange :unsure:

johnsnhu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Londonderry, NH
I posted this in another thread:

DEAR LORD . . . Orange De Sangre is hands-down, the most accurate, flavorful, and all around best tasting vapor I've ever tried. My jaw hit the floor with my first puff and I just started laughing at how amazingly real this tastes. How the hell did he do this? I'm stunned. Haven't tried Limoncello or Vanilla Bean Decadence yet. The only slight downfall I see is vapor production . . . but then again I'm used to mostly 100% VG.

I already have a plan . . . 70% Orange De Sangre with 30% Vanilla Bean Decadence sounds like it could be a pretty damn good Orange Julius (one of my all-time favorite things to drink).

I just ordered some Orange de sangre, Pure Pear and Eve's Delight! Can't wait to give them a go!

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
..okay hang on, i can do better than that'...kay um..... nope...nothing else rhymes with mixer, cept 'fixer' and i can't make it happen...so never mind.. heh

hehe great one meems.

I think I've seen those chocolate orange candies, or something similar. The mix would be tasty without a doubt.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Chocolate and orange are an interesting combo (in food form) - I notice the combination tastes like neither orange or chocolate, but it creates a third flavor that is unique...I imagine that would come across in a vape as well...

My latest order has just arrived, it's the first time I've asked for any customizations - looking forward to my vanilla/cocoa-enhanced Cigar, less caramel/sweet RY4, and extra flavor/less sweet Vanilla Bourbon...now I'm just getting fussy, as I enjoyed all of these in their standard formula...

Dougers

Nov 15, 2011
AZ
Hey Bryan,
Have you ever considered the clear glass bottles with the dropper top? I'm not sure if they may be cost prohibitive, but I think it would go great with the "Highbrow" image. Everyone's got plastic bottles lying around if they need it to drip. Maybe a 24 carat gold foil label too (just kidding about that one). I do love me some glass bottles though. Amazing e-liquid like yours deserves it.

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Dougers - We have/had/and are still thinking about the glass bottle with the dropper but have found a majority of people were turned off by this type of container. This is mainly due to the fact that people like to drip their juice directly from the bottle or like to carry it around in their pocket and plastic seems to better serve these purposes. Transport in the mail could get a little sketchier with a glass bottle as well. The benefits would be off the top of my head a lack of plastic seepage into the juice if kept in a hot environment or in the direct sunlight but that is a no-no already. We would have to increase our pricing as well which is scary lol. It would be a classy move though no doubt. ;)

Perhaps we can add the option to the site with a small cost increase. Definitely worth considering.

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I like the blue or amber colored glass bottles. I think the juice keeps better. I use bottom feeders or tanks so the dropper makes it easier for me. However, the one drawback is breakage during shipping. I ordered from one vendor and two bottles broke before i recieved them. I'm sure Bryan would ship so they would not break.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Hi Bryan I found your site last nite and this thread today. I was adding some stuff to my cart for payday and I actually got a email from you! Wow. I have been reading the thread for a couple of hours and can not wait to try your juice. I do have a request if you would like to create a juice for me? When I first started vaping I was running out of juice and had a bunch of3ml bottles of what I guess was Dekang (there wasn't really custom juice back then). I mixed some hazlenut, cream vanilla, caramel and some choc and it was the awesome sweet creamy sooo good. I had a couple places try and make it and it was not even close. Wondering if you would be willing to give it a shot?

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
re: glass bottles - they are heavy ... for those that buy 5 or more bottles at a time, you might be surprised by the weight and possibly increased shipping costs ... I bought a couple dozen all at once and it was heavy and more expensive to ship than I expected

I transfer all my juices into 1 oz amber glass bottles with drippers ... by the time I get my juices they are only 4-5 days old from when Bryan mixed them, so I'm not worried too much about leaching plastic before I transfer them ... glass is good for long-term storage and at home use, but hard to carry and use when out ... seems easier and cheaper to buy them yourself if you want 'em

:2c:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Picked up a blue infinity pro today from a local store. Learning curve on a tank a little rough. A mouthful of orange not so good haha

Oh shoot. When I saw your name as the last poster, I got all excited thinking it was going to be a review of the Lime Rickey you had asked Scribe to create! :laugh: Oh well, I'm definitely going to order it; I even have a special lime-colored acrylic drip tip coming to me from MadVapes to use with it! :blush: (Why yes, I like to plan ahead! :))

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Hi Bryan I found your site last nite and this thread today. I was adding some stuff to my cart for payday and I actually got a email from you! Wow. I have been reading the thread for a couple of hours and can not wait to try your juice. I do have a request if you would like to create a juice for me? When I first started vaping I was running out of juice and had a bunch of3ml bottles of what I guess was Dekang (there wasn't really custom juice back then). I mixed some hazlenut, cream vanilla, caramel and some choc and it was the awesome sweet creamy sooo good. I had a couple places try and make it and it was not even close. Wondering if you would be willing to give it a shot?

I will do my best to make something like that work for you. If you still have a small sample you want to send me that would be even better.:toast:

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I will do my best to make something like that work for you. If you still have a small sample you want to send me that would be even better.:toast:

I don't have any left that was back in 2009 lol. I have a huge overtime check coming this week!!! I can not wait to try your juice. This gonna fun :) Thanks Bryan for giving it a try. It tasted kinda like a creamier chocolatier old fashion cream drop. I have wrote it down somewhere. I will look around after work today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread